LumaFusion is a powerful multi-track video editor used by mobile journalists, filmmakers and professional video producers to tell compelling video stories. If you are a professional or aspiring producer, journalist, or filmmaker, if you have a video story that’s begging to be told, if you want to use the latest technology for iOS; LumaFusion is the premiere professional video editing and effects app for you. If you’re not a “Pro” yet, our video tutorials, world-class free support, and incredible community of video enthusiasts and professionals on our forums will help you get there.
LumaFusion is produced by the original creators of the award-winning Pinnacle Studio App, and this time we’ve created the most powerful tool ever for mobile video editing.
• 3 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, titles and graphics
• 3 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Insert and overwrite editing and trimming – allows you to add space between clips or maintain clip positions while you edit
• All standard editing features including trim, duplicate clip, split clip, delete
• Full undo/redo support makes it easy to experiment without worry
• Professional editing features including slip-trim and anchored clips help keep your project in perfect sync, and make B-rolls, PIPs and split-screens easier than ever.
• Dozens of transitions including dissolves, slides, pushes, wipes and specialty transitions like flash and zoom blur.
• Select different UI layouts to focus on editing, media management and playback at any time
• Live Audio Track Mixer – listen to your mix while adjusting levels
• Royalty-free curated music library with 7 music genres + logo stingers
• Keyframe audio levels for perfect fades and audio ducking
• Layer multiple styles, blurs, pixel effects, color and distortion effects
• Full color correction allows you to correct for problems such as florescent light
• Layer effects and color in any order to create an endless variety of effects
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate your effect or color at any frame
• See all of your changes instantly with real-time preview of all edits and effects
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Fully supports 120 and 240fps slo-mo video files and time lapse video files
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import new fonts with “Open-In”
• Save title presets or styles
• Apply effects and motion transitions to titles to animate
• Create projects with square, 16:9, 9:16 4:3 or film aspect ratios matching FiLMiC Pro clips (1.66:1, 17:9, 2.2:1, 2.39:1, 2.59:1)
• Create projects with 24p, 25p, 30p, 50p and 60p frame rates to eliminate conversion jitter
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Use the “Open In” feature to open compatible files from other apps and mail
• Quickly import multiple media files from Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive
• Download media stored in iCloud Photo Library directly to the app
• View detailed information and metadata about your media
• Rename, add notes, color-tag and pre-trim clips in the library.
• Multi-select clips for drag to timeline or color tagging
• Easily share to the Photos app, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or “Other App” including Airdrop to your Mac
• Export at a variety of resolutions and qualities up to 4K (on supported iPhones and iPads)
• Quickly share a snapshot photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
WE SUPPORT OUR CUSTOMERS!
• Be a part of a great video community!
• Join the support forums at forums.luma-touch.com/ (registration code 4fusion90) or contact us directly at [email protected]
• Watch LumaFusion tutorials on http://luma-touch.com/tutorials
- Fix problem where switching between insert and overwrite can replace video clips with blank clips.
- Fix crash when rendering projects with images and zoom blur transition
- Fix possible crash in waveform rendering
- Version 1.3 with project archive and restore, easier editing workflows with presets and many more new features will be released soon.
In upcoming releases we’ll be adding dozens of new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. We look forward to your feedback. Join our forums at forums.luma-touch.com (registration code 4fusion90) or contact us directly at [email protected]