LumaFusion is a powerful multi-track video editor used by mobile journalists, filmmakers and professional video producers to tell compelling video stories. If you are a professional or aspiring producer, journalist, or filmmaker, if you have a video story that’s begging to be told, if you want to use the latest technology for iOS; LumaFusion is the premiere professional video editing and effects app for you. If you’re not a “Pro” yet, our video tutorials, world-class free support, and incredible community of video enthusiasts and professionals on our forums will help you get there.
LumaFusion is produced by the original creators of the award-winning Pinnacle Studio App, and this time we’ve created the most powerful tool ever for mobile video editing.
• 3 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, titles and graphics
• 3 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Insert and overwrite editing and trimming – allows you to add space between clips or maintain clip positions while you edit
• All standard editing features including trim, duplicate clip, split clip, delete
• Full undo/redo support makes it easy to experiment without worry
• Professional editing features including slip-trim and anchored clips help keep your project in perfect sync, and make B-rolls, PIPs and split-screens easier than ever.
• Dozens of transitions including dissolves, slides, pushes, wipes and specialty transitions like flash and zoom blur.
• Select different UI layouts to focus on editing, media management and playback at any time
• Live Audio Track Mixer – listen to your mix while adjusting levels
• Royalty-free curated music library with 7 music genres + logo stingers
• Keyframe audio levels for perfect fades and audio ducking
• Layer multiple styles, blurs, pixel effects, color and distortion effects
• Full color correction allows you to correct for problems such as florescent light
• Layer effects and color in any order to create an endless variety of effects
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate your effect or color at any frame
• See all of your changes instantly with real-time preview of all edits and effects
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Fully supports 120 and 240fps slo-mo video files and time lapse video files
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import new fonts with “Open-In”
• Save title presets or styles
• Apply effects and motion transitions to titles to animate
• Create projects with square, 16:9, 9:16 4:3 or film aspect ratios matching FiLMiC Pro clips (1.66:1, 17:9, 2.2:1, 2.39:1, 2.59:1)
• Create projects with 24p, 25p, 30p, 50p and 60p frame rates to eliminate conversion jitter
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Use the “Open In” feature to open compatible files from other apps and mail
• Quickly import multiple media files from Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive
• Download media stored in iCloud Photo Library directly to the app
• View detailed information and metadata about your media
• Rename, add notes, color-tag and pre-trim clips in the library.
• Multi-select clips for drag to timeline or color tagging
• Easily share to the Photos app, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or “Other App” including Airdrop to your Mac
• Export at a variety of resolutions and qualities up to 4K (on supported iPhones and iPads)
• Quickly share a snapshot photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
WE SUPPORT OUR CUSTOMERS!
• Be a part of a great video community!
• Join the support forums at forums.luma-touch.com/ (registration code 4fusion90) or contact us directly at [email protected]
• Watch LumaFusion tutorials on http://luma-touch.com/tutorials
Version 1.3 is a major feature update of LumaFusion
• Project Archive and Restore
- Include all media, trimmed media (for a smaller file), or no media (just the edit list)
- Import project archives from the Project Manager screen or using Open-In from another app
• Audio-Only Export. Choose m4a or wav file, up to 96KHz
• 360° VR Metadata Injection in Export Settings
- Choose 2:1 aspect ratio for your project, import and edit your VR clips, then choose 360 Mono for export
- Also provides options for stereo 360 (top-bottom, left-right) if you’re lucky enough to have a stereoscope 360 camera
• Motion Presets make it easy to quickly create Ken Burns effects and PiPs. Save and share your own presets from the Clip Editor.
• Save and share Effect Presets (with multiple effects and all keyframe animation)
• Manage all of your presets in the Clip Editor. Long-press on a user preset to rename, share, or delete.
• Attributes Clipboard. Copy attributes of your choosing from one clip to another (motion, opacity, volume, color and other effects)
• 5 new royalty-free music tracks
• Add Clip Button. Tap to quickly add Voiceovers, Transitions, Blank Clip and Main or Overlay Titles.
• Clip Tools Button - Organizes all the tools you need to edit clips in the timeline
- Info - See media metadata, edit transition duration, edit text in titles, and Easy editing of text in titles from the Info panel
- Slip - Slip Trim a clip to get just the right shot for your edit
- Clone - Quickly duplicate a clip - particularly useful for titles
- Detach - Separate audio from a video clip (you can also triple-tap a video clip to detach audio)
- Link - Link and unlink clips from the main track
- Presets - Easily select motion, title, transition and effect presets (built-in and your own saved presets) without opening the Clip Editor
- Edit - Open the clip editor (you can open the clip editor by double-tapping on a clip as well)
- Clip - Open the Attributes Clipboard
• iTunes File Share support. Add clips to Documents folder in iTunes and when you start LumaFusion it will move them into Imported media album
• Color Selector. Paste or type in web hex colors, save quick preset colors (long-press preset to save current color)
• Swipe left and right in the viewer to single-step
• Simplified Split tool - automatically splits either the selected clip, or all valid clips if no clip selected
• Select aspect ratio and frame rate when you create a project (you can still change it at any time in Settings)
• Added Position and Size sliders to Fit & Frame tool for more accuracy
• Opacity is now separately animatable from Position and Size
• Countless minor tweaks to improve user interaction and editing
• Fixed crashes due to photos and Zoom Blurs when exporting movies
• Fixed crashes due to waveform rendering
• Fixed numerous minor editing logic issues (particularly with linked clips)
• Fixed numerous UI issues (especially on smaller iPhones)
In upcoming releases we’ll continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. We look forward to your feedback. Join our forums at forums.luma-touch.com (registration code 4fusion90) or contact us directly at [email protected]