LumaFusion is the most powerful multi-track video editor ever created for mobile devices. Used by mobile journalists, filmmakers and professional video producers to tell compelling video stories, LumaFusion gives you all of the power and flexibility to create your video story, and our tutorial videos make it easy to get going quickly and master its amazing tools.
• 3 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, titles and graphics
• 3 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Insert and overwrite editing and trimming with professional tools like anchored clips and slip-trim
• Dozens of transitions including dissolves, slides, pushes, wipes and specialty transitions
• Dozens of video effects including Chroma Key (green screen, blue screen or any color)
• Powerful color correction tools, including a 5 point level editor
• Select from included LUTs (color looks) like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl files
• Layer effects, color and LUTs in any order to create an endless variety of effects
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate your effect or color at any frame
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Fully supports 120 and 240fps slo-mo video files and time lapse video files
• Live Audio Track Mixer – listen to your mix while adjusting levels
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right configurations for dual-mono audio captures
• Select from multiple audio tracks (perfect for iOS 11 screen recordings)
• Auto-ducking makes it easy to duck background music during dialog
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect fades
• Audio Effects can be added to your clips
• Royalty-free curated music library with 7 music genres + logo stingers
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import new fonts with “Open-In”
• Save and share title presets or styles
• Create projects with wide variety of aspect ratios (landscape, portrait, square, film) and frame rates (18 to 60 fps)
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Use media directly from Photos, drag-and-drop from other apps, or quickly import multiple files from cloud storage
• Import from SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives including Western Digital Wireless Pro
• View detailed information and metadata about your media
• Rename, add notes, color-tag and pre-trim clips in the library
• Easily share movies everywhere, including social media sites, cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives, and SMB network drives including Western Digital Wireless Pro
• Export at a variety of resolutions and qualities up to 4K (on supported iPhones and iPads), and a wide range of frame rates
• Quickly share a snapshot photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
• Include VR metadata for exporting 360° videos
WE SUPPORT OUR CUSTOMERS!
• Join the support forums at forums.luma-touch.com (registration code 4fusion90) or contact us directly at [email protected]
• Watch dozens of great LumaFusion tutorials on http://luma-touch.com/tutorials
• Crashes introduced in 1.6.2 when browsing Photos library in some situations
• Effects not being maintained when project consolidated
• Images with transparency in Photos were not appearing with transparency in the timeline
• Selection numbers not visible when multi-selecting items in library
New in 1.6:
LumaFusion 1.6 has great new features and improvements, and sets the stage for even more features coming soon.
• GNARBOX Integration! If you're a GNARBOX owner, you'll be able to browse, preview, and trim media from your GNARBOX within the LumaFusion library. Then when you add clips to the timeline, just the portion needed for editing in the timeline is downloaded from the GNARBOX to LumaFusion. You'll be able to continue editing while the media is downloading. Look for the GNARBOX 1.8.0 release in the App Store that enables this integration with LumaFusion.
• New iCloud Photo Library media handling. Media from iCloud Photo Library that isn't on your device can be added to the timeline immediately, and will be downloaded while you continue to work.
• Library clips and source viewer now have a used-sections indicator showing what portions of the media are already used in the current project.
• View link on export. For many export destinations, you can now tap View to open a web page to your rendered movie, making it easy to quickly share with others (note that in some cases the video may not be immediately ready for viewing).
• All import and export providers have been re-written and have many internal improvements.
• Added pull-to-refresh in library in cases where LumaFusion doesn't show changes automatically.
• Easier to rotate objects in the clip editor, and numeric values for rotate, move and scale are shown during gestures.
• Added keyboard commands for the 'Add Clip' options in the timeline
• Better progress display on most uploads and downloads
• iTunes library only shows clips that can be used by LumaFusion (downloaded and unprotected)
• Voiceover clips default to 'Master' ducking setting
• Added loop play support to source viewer
• A number of issues with importing/exporting large files on some providers
• Unable to login to Dropbox due to recent changes in Dropbox authentication
• LUTs weren't copied with Color settings in attributes clipboard
• Cropping was not being saved in motion presets in all cases
• Keyboard shortcut 'C' would not select clips if one already selected at playhead
• Empty project wouldn't change preview aspect ratio immediately
• Improved stability
In upcoming releases we’ll continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. We look forward to your feedback. Join our forums at forums.luma-touch.com (registration code 4fusion90) or contact us directly at [email protected]