The easy way to watch videos from your iPhone camera on your Apple TV.
Instantly watch any video from your phone on the big screen in full HD resolution.
Manage your favorites from the Siri remote. Just click the remote while watching a video to add or remove it from your favorites.
Review your latest videos. Just open the app on your phone and tv when you return from your latest outing. All new videos are instantly available to watch and favorite.
While watching a video swipe left or right to change videos. Swipe up and down to reveal and hide details about the video. Click to toggle it as a favorite video.
In Settings you can disable and enable audio playback. Great for watching your videos while music is playing on your Apple TV.
The Reset option disconnects the phone and tv, removing all cached media from the Apple TV. The app is then ready to connect to another device.
Favorite Videos requires your Apple TV and iPhone to be connected to the same WIFI network.
- All the videos on your phone are now available for viewing on the Apple TV.
- You can now manage your favorites from within the app on the Apple TV.
- Auto-connect is faster and more reliable, making it easier to connect and review your latest videos.
- Video details now include a heart icon, indicating if the video is a favorite
- Updating your favorites on the Apple TV also updates the favorites on the iPhone