Finger soccer (or football) is a flexible game that can be played as a single player (player vs. CPU) or 2-players (two players on the same device).
Button football is a soccer simulation game played on a table-top using concave "disks" or "buttons" as players. Board dimensions, markings, and rules of play are modeled to simulate standard football. It is popular throughout all of Brazil, and Hungary as well as other countries in Europe. If you like soccer, you will love this game.
Players can select and drag in their units to adjust the power and direction of the shot. There are also plenty of offensive and defensive training available to play the game with tactics and strategy.
- Professional Finger Button game and super fun to play.
- It can be played both in the iPad as on the iPhone (Universal).
- Simple gameplay but highly addictive based on realistic physics.
- Incredible graphics and sound of the audience roaring with every move the player does in the game.
- Build with Unity 3D engine.
A must be game for all soccer fans all over the world.