Planes Live is a simple yet powerful tool that lets you watch the planes online all over the world and get up-to-date information on flights instantly! Track the flights of your family members or beloved ones as if you were traveling with them and find the best time to pick them up at the airport.
Whether you are a professional pilot or an aviation enthusiast, you'll definitely appreciate the simple, clean and informative interface coupled with powerful functionality!
* Track planes and helicopters online all over the world
* Get notified about the flight schedule changes with handy alerts: be aware of the flight status, canceled flights, new departure and arrival time and more
* Search for particular flights, airports, and locations
* Get detailed information on flights: from aircraft characteristics and picture to its route and schedule
* Find up-to-date airport information that covers accurate departures and arrivals schedule, airport timezone and local time, its location and weather forecast
* Add airports and locations to "My Places" to access them instantly!
* Check weather forecast for a particular location or airport
* Spot planes and airports near you: select the desirable distance and enjoy the show!
* Customize Settings to your liking: choose units and map type to suit your preferences
* Apply smart filters to track a particular airplane model or an airline company, watch the planes of selected altitude, speed or airport.
Stay connected with your family and friends while they're traveling, plan your own trip effectively or simply track flights for fun in an easy and enjoyable way!
- Europe: up to 95% of the continent.
- South America: up to 90% of ADS-B coverage for airplanes.
- North America: close to 100% coverage of transmitter-enabled airplanes; 100% of data delivered with a delay of up to 5 minutes.
- Africa: major coverage of South Africa; partial coverage of the rest of the continent.
- Australia: 100% coverage.
- Asia: coverage of mainly densely populated areas.
- Oceania: 100% coverage.
Together with our partners, we are constantly working on improving the coverage.
The app uses data from several providers, which is collected from aircraft, equipped with ADS-B transmitters. ADS-B is not used by all airlines or aircraft. Due to technical limitations on how flight data is collected, it might be incomplete in some cases. We are working to improve this situation.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to write us at [email protected]
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for flying with “Planes Live”. Please fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the recent update, that includes:
* Enhanced flight tracking:
- Set the notification date to receive updates on the followed flight exactly when you need it.
- The followed planes are now coloured green, finding them on the map is easy as never before!
* Filter improvements: now you can apply more than one filter that will be displayed on top of the main screen.
* Covered and remaining distance is now displayed in responsive units in "Flight info" section.
* Balloons, solar impulses, helicopters and other aircrafts were added to the map.
* For the most sophisticated users we’ve added labels with flight number for each plane. Simply enable “Show Flight Numbers” tumbler in Maps Settings and scale.
* Inactive airports are now hidden by default, but can still be enabled in settings.
Thank you for your continuous support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via [email protected]