The player takes the role of aspiring rockstar who has retired as a gardener after an incident with a guitar he says he didn’t set on fire. Unfortunately for him, the countryside turned out to be very boring. Plus, he didn’t suspect his farm was surrounded by high-risk locations such as an old military cemetery, an enchanted forest, an abandoned power plant and an old mine. This odd new lifestyle messed with the head of our hero who slowly transformed into the Mad Gardener.
Out of nowhere, a toxic spill from the power plant poisoned the grounds of the cemetery. Soon after that rumors spread about creatures wandering the graveyard after nightfall!
The rockstar felt there was danger ahead and mounted weapons on his old electric guitar. He also put his cockerel Apollo on a strict bodybuilding diet, turning him into a mighty rooster. After that Apollo specialized in explosives and became the Mad Gardener’s right hand.
The battle began one day when the Mad Gardener’s and Apollo were patrolling the old military graveyard…
With Mad Gardener, you get to enjoy:
- Stylish 3D graphics with beautiful environment and creatures.
- A not so deep storyline sewn with humor.
- Balanced gameplay that will keep both the beginner and the avid gamer entertained.
- 1 Big bad boss
- 3 mini but still bad bosses
- 3 deadly weapons mounted on an electric guitar
- 3 earth-shaking explosives
- 4 environment layouts each with its own unique gameplay strategies
- 8 berserker monsters to make your life harder
- 9 ugly monsters to create massive massacres
- 40 stages to test your skills
How to play:
- Tap on the screen to shoot upcoming creatures
- Drag explosives over monsters to demolish them
- Show Mad Gardener logo on game startup
- Bug fixes