▶ #1 Game For Crafting Lovers ◀
▶Average rating of 4.8◀
• If you like Minecraft ▶ Download
• If you like A Dark Room ▶ Download
• If you like The Trail ▶ Download
• If you like Candy Crush ▶ Don't Download
▶ Story ◀
You look out over your village and it’s inhabitants. Then remember how you started out with nothing but sticks, stones and a determination to survive. You remember with fondness how you built your first tools under the tutelage of Alf. You remember exploring and making discoveries, passing one technological achievement after another while slowly taking control of the environment. Now look how far you’ve come. But you can’t stop here. You must keep on honing your skills. You must keep inventing new ways to progress. Who knows what technologies the Neanderthals have? Yes, you can feel the inspiration and an idea slowly coming to life. There is something you have to build. You start walking toward your minion's hut to give him one more mission.
▶ Contact ◀
Dawn of Crafting
• Changed game name. (Thanks AntiLiterat)
• 1 new Side Quest. (Thanks psinder)
• 1 new item. (Thanks AntiLiterat)
• Limited item burning amount when dragging. (Thanks Sacrificer43)
• Pots eat from lowest energy stack rather than lowest item count stack. (Thanks psinder)
• Dragging item to craft box doesn't accidentally feed player. (Thanks Amir Rajan)
• Fixed stone gathering bug. (Thanks XeZeX)
• Changed orders of early quests.
• Changed required skills of some tool crafting recipes.