Jogo Circus Animals playfully teaches children that finishing their plate of food is fun!
“Oh no! The caretaker has fallen asleep!”
Now it’s up to you to take on a big and important task. Eight circus animals are really hungry and are only able to perform after finishing their favorite food. How do you expect Bob the Lion to be able to jam on his guitar without eating a juicy steak? How do you expect Freddie the Giraffe to hula hoop without eating some delicious lettuce? Quick! Help them out!
√ Teaches kids that finishing their plate of food is fun!
√ Eight cute circus animals to feed, each of which have their own unique creative personality inspired by famous musicians (do you know what animal is inspired by who?)
√ Great story to captivate children’s imaginations
√ No stressful situations or time limits. Endless playtime guaranteed
√ 100% safe for children. (no ads, no in-app purchases)
√ All the artwork in the game is original and hand drawn
√ Each scene contains original music and sound effects
√ Specifically developed for kids ages 2-5
√ English spoken
Jogo Circus is crafted with love for detail. Your child is the centre of attention and has all the possibilities to explore this circus world without being afraid to make mistakes. Every action has a playful result.
All our character-fit music is available on Spotify and iTunes!
ABOUT JOGO JOGO
√ Why? We believe every child deserves to laugh.
√ What? We make great digital toys.
√ How? By packing our quality products with humor and craziness.
Update time! Thanks for all the support!
- To all of our Mexican and Brazilian friends, we found your flags in the back of our Circustent and put them in the app!
- Turns out our French storyteller didn't sound so good. We sent Michael the Mouse to Paris and he has found a wonderful voice! Très Bien!
- Phew, Norwegian is hard! We studied some more and our Norwegian texts are swingingly smooth now!
- All our character-fit music is available on Spotify and iTunes!
- Made it available for iOS 7.0 and up!
Keep sending your ideas and feedback to [email protected]