Billing Book is a feature packed app that enables you to generate, modify, organize and export billing information to your customers and partners. The intuitive interface allows you to choose from suitable templates and produce invoices.
- Offers you with a range of templates for pro forma invoices in different color formats.
- Ability to enter shipping information with templates suitable for both domestic and international trade.
- Add the details about you and your clients along with specifics of the order, shipment details, tax rates, freight charges, insurance costs, legal/consular costs, inspection/certification costs.Taxes and totals are automatically calculated for you. So there's no extra work. Just add your invoice items and Proforma Invoice App does the rest.
- Intuitive interface. The app requires little or no training to use.
- Provides you with an order summary of the transaction with a particular customer.
- Includes customer and shipment details.
- Enables you to list invoice, account number, quantity, billing and shipment dates and descriptions for each customer transaction.
Product Pricing Calculator
- Calculate optimum price of your orders by entering product base price and quantity and varying markup and/or discount values.
Budget Calculator for Selling Activities
- Urgent/ Important Contacts List enables you to add contact details like name, phone, email, street address, city and ZIP code.
- Activity Budget in terms of money enables you to add details like activity name, estimate, actual amount received, and the amount yet to be received/not received.
- Activity Budget in terms of time.
Organize Meetings related to Invoices
- The Meeting Agenda sheet provides a means to bring focus to the meeting and capture objectives, meeting information, last meeting action items, meeting agenda and new action items.
- An yearly calendar is provided to enable you to keep a log of key notes related to the invoices.
- The monthly calendar sheet provides a note taking feature to help track the shipment of goods and invoices generated on a daily basis for the current month.
Share and Save
- Simply tap e-mail to send your invoices to clients instantly and get feedback from them. Alternatively, you can email the invoices to yourself or print them. Locally save the invoices as a file, and re-use it with minimal changes.
- Maintain a customer ledger with an order summary of the transaction with a particular customer.
- Calculate optimum price of your orders by entering product base price and quantity and varying markup and/or discount values. Save and share the calculator sheet.
- Organize invoice meetings and plan budget activities. E-mail your team members.
A seamless app that caters to all your billing needs.
Record. Modify. Share.
- Shipping internationally can be confusing and require you to pay fees on a number of fronts. Please make sure to do requisite research or seek professional assistance.
Why use a proforma invoice?
- Proforma invoices are most useful when two companies are doing business for the first time, and for import/export transactions both domestically and internationally.
- Focus on details.
- Enables payment.
Looking forward to hear from you at [email protected]