The early bird gets the worm, but sometimes the early bird needs a little help. That’s why we created Fred O’Clock: The Playful Way to Wake Up.
Fred O’Clock works on the principle that your brain needs to wake up to truly feel awake, so you won’t want to go to back to sleep. Most alarm clocks either annoy or shock you out of your slumber in unpleasant ways; or they let you use a snooze button which you never seem to be able to press enough times.
Fred O’Clock offers you a better way. It challenges you to play one of 6* retro-inspired games that are actually fun to play. Your brain eases into wakefulness by being engaged and, by the time you finish the game, you’ll be too awake to go back to sleep. Your body listens to your brain and if your brain says it’s awake, your body will be ready to go.
** Featured by Live Smart, Good Day Sacramento, KSNV News 3 Las Vegas, Nerds On Call, appps.jp (Japan), Revista 15 a 20 (Mexico).
• Highly reliable alarm clock. It just works.
• No snooze button, no way to trick your way out of the alarm.
• Alarm with 6* different games and variable difficulty settings.
• Inspired on simple, but fun, retro electronic toys from the 80's.
• Cool bedside clock with night mode.
• Games can be played without the alarm having to go off.
• The Memory Game – included
• Play That Song
• Space Attack
• Submarine Hunt
• Catch the Comet
* One game is included in the app. The other 5 are available through In-App Purchases.
Technical Support and Press Contacts:
• We fixed several not too serious bugs. Some were related to testing your game settings while the alarm was on. Other were related to pretty old devices, such as the iPhone 4S. Finally, there were some ugly animation delays for iOS 10 devices. That's all fixed now.
• Imagine you set Fred's alarm and close your eyes. Suddenly, you remember you have to wake up earlier the next morning, so you launch the alarm settings and set a new time. And then, nothing happens. How can you possibly know it worked? Will Fred wake you up on time? Will he oversleep? How can you go back to sleep with such worry in your heart? Worry no more. We added a cool animation so you can know the new time was properly set.