INDIECADE 2015 - FINALIST
GAMES FOR CHANGE 2013 - MOST INNOVATIVE FINALIST
Nevermind is a biofeedback-enhanced psychological thriller that takes you into the dark and surreal world within the subconscious minds of psychological trauma patients.
As you solve puzzles and explore the twisted labyrinths of the mind, biofeedback technology monitors your feelings of fear, tension, and anxiety with each passing moment. If you let your fears get the best of you, the game becomes harder. If you’re able to calm yourself in the face of terror, the game will be more forgiving.
Nevermind’s goal is to create an unforgettable gameplay experience that can help teach you to be more aware of your unique internal responses to stressful situations. If you can learn to control your feelings of stress and anxiety within the disturbing realm of Nevermind, just imagine what you can do when faced with those inevitable stressful moments in the real world…
• A one-of-a-kind atmospheric terror game that can sense your feelings of fear—creating an experience unlike anything you've played before.
• A hauntingly surreal interpretation of psychological trauma.
• Players must unravel the mystery of each patient's buried trauma, exploring darkly beautiful landscapes, solving puzzles, and unearthing clues along the way.
• If played with biofeedback technology, Nevermind challenges you to stay calm in the face of stressful scenarios, helping equip you with the tools to manage stress and anxiety in everyday life.
• Supports a range of biofeedback options.
• Affectiva’s Affdex technology enables emotional biofeedback tracking via virtually any standard webcam!
• Confirmed physiological biofeedback detection via the Apple Watch & Wild Divine IomPE!
• Players can combine both physiological and emotional biofeedback for an incredibly accurate and responsive experience!
• For more information about supported devices, please see http://www.nevermindgame.com/tech
Search for "Nevermind" on the App Store to find the Nevermind Heart Rate Companion, which will let you use your Apple Watch to send your heart rate to the game.
To play Nevermind while using an Apple Watch, you must also download the Apple Watch app. For more information on how to use the Apple Watch with Nevermind and links to where you can download the app, please visit: www.nevermindgame.com/applewatch
This game has not been evaluated by the U.S. FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The consumer-grade technologies supported by Nevermind are not medical devices nor should they be considered medical instruments.
Various bug fixes and optimizations!
If you ever have a question or run into any issues, you can always email us at [email protected]