LogTail is an OS X app to view and monitor local and remote log files on linux servers (using SSH), view data over TCP/UDP connections, or any plain text file in a simple, clean and unified interface!
It reads log files and outputs their contents as they change, and can follow or "tail" the file in a way similar to the Unix 'tail' utility (tail -f)
LogTail is helpful in monitoring application and system log files which are updated constantly at runtime.
It allows you to set up filter and highlight rules that can be used to hide or colorize lines with matching search terms. This allows you to focus on the important data in your log files! You can also enable notifications to be alerted when matching text is found in the log file.
In addition you can:
* Manage and browse remote SSH server hosts
* Listen to TCP/UDP connections and tail incoming data (act as syslog/rsyslog receiver)
* Bookmark and Search remote log files
* Share local log files as Mail message attachment or Messages instant message (or via AirDrop or add to Notes (Sharing toolbar item))
* Bookmark lines within a file
* Handle log files generated with ANSI color codes
To our dear customers - if you have any feedback / comment / feature request / encounter any issues, please contact us using the 'Email Support' menu under Help. We would love to hear from you!
* Fix bug in True Filtering feature
* Fix performance issue when loading lines