Pilot Perils is a side-scrolling flying action-adventure game set in a steampunk world full of floating islands and exotic steam-powered machines. Take command of a steampunk flying machine and pilot through physics-based challenges on your quest to retrieve the components of your stolen invention, an invention that could save the world.
“Oh No! How could the mining company just take all my stuff! Who has time to pay bills with all these important inventions to build! I must get my stuff back… but how… ? Blimey I’ve got it! I shall build a ship with the scrap that is left and get all they stole from me! No one can stop the great Jack! ”
• Explore the broken steampunk world of Alvor; search for the components of your invention that will make the world of Alvor whole again.
• Overcome physics-based challenges with your flying machine: use 3Touch control and avoid wacky mind boggling obstacles.
• Play and go; easy to learn and great snack for in-between.
• Experience’s Jack adventure (single player): fly across 15 levels, visit floating islands, each unique in theme and gameplay, and that’s just the beginning of it..
• Try it for free: play the first of many adventures for free on your tablet.
• In-app purchases
“Excalisoft blends gorgeous visuals and physics-based challenges together to make something that stands out.”
– Pocket Gamer.
8/24/2016 Patch 1.01
The first update for our friends in Australian and New Zealand is here. A few bugs were fixed which will hopefully make your flying experiences a whole lot better.
• Fixed in-game shop prices
• Fixed advertisements
• Fixed Pause screen
• Added screenshots to store page