Say hello to Outside. Outside is a weather app that displays the correct weather information right when you need it the most. It uses the location of your phone to pinpoint the exact weather forecast for your area.
• Support for ALL iPhones with iOS 9.3 or newer - 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, and 7 Plus
• Support for ALL iPads with iOS 9.3 or newer - iPad 2, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, and iPad Pro
• Ultra-fast speed - Outside refreshes its data quickly so that the weather forecast always stays up to date.
• Pinpoint accuracy - Outside is always checking for weather changes. If it finds a weather change, it changes the temperature in the app within seconds.
• Easy-to-use design - No more scrolling through multiple pages to see the temperature outside. Outside displays the temperature as soon as you open the app.
• Constant updates - Outside is always being updated. New features are constantly being added!
Please note: iPhone 4s functionality is limited. Some features are not fully supported on iPhone 4s.
Outside was in need of a general tune-up, so I went ahead and did exactly that. Here's what's changed:
CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS
• 3D Touch Quick Actions now show your city instead of "Current Location"
• Reworked location system (weather information should now be more accurate)
• Smoother animations
• Improved error handling system
• Improved layout on iPhone SE (and all other 4" iPhones)
• Fixed a bug that would cause incorrect weather information to be shown in some cases
• Fixed a bug that would cause multiple API calls to be used upon forecast retrieval
Last but not least: if you have a spare moment, I would really appreciate it if you leave/update a review in the App Store. Every update clears the rating from search results, which affects Outside's discoverability :( Thank you!