Say hello to Outside — a minimal weather app that displays the correct weather information right when you need it the most.
Minimal, Easy-to-Use Interface
As soon as you open Outside, the current weather and forecast information is displayed, front and center. Whether you're looking to simply glance at the temperature or get more details, Outside has you covered.
Outside utilizes Dark Sky's super accurate weather data in its current, hourly, and daily forecasts.
View the weather for any city by searching for it, or use Location Services to get the forecast for your city.
Outside retrieves the latest hourly weather (up to 12 hours in advance) and displays it in a minimal, easy-to-understand format.
View severe weather alerts for any city in the United States with the tap of a button. Data provided by the National Weather Service.
Outside automatically adjusts its background based on the current conditions for easier visualization of the current weather.
Outside supports all iPhones and iPads with iOS 10.3 and later. No matter which device you use, Outside functions seamlessly.
Introducing Outside 3: the biggest update to Outside yet, with an all-new design and over 30 new features — including hourly forecasts, severe weather alerts, additional weather data, dark mode support, and more.
New in Outside 3:
• All-new interface
• Hourly forecasts
• Severe weather alerts
• Additional weather data (sunrise/sunset times and air quality)
• Support for multiple locations at once
• View the weather for anywhere in the world using the Search feature
• Four new app icons: Aurora, Cinnamon Dusk, Western Skies, and Yosemite
• Full support for iOS 13 and Dark Mode
• 3D Touch / Haptic Touch Quick Actions for your most recent locations
• Improved support for iPad and Slide Over
• Improved Location Services accuracy and energy usage
• Improved animations
• Optimizations for iOS 12 and below
• Speed/performance improvements
• Other minor bug fixes