Say hello to Outside. Outside is a weather app that displays the correct weather information right when you need it the most. It uses the location of your phone to pinpoint the exact weather forecast for your area.
• Support for ALL iPhones with iOS 9.3 or newer - 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, and 7 Plus
• Support for ALL iPads with iOS 9.3 or newer - iPad 2, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, and iPad Pro
• Ultra-fast speed - Outside refreshes its data quickly so that the weather forecast always stays up to date.
• Pinpoint accuracy - Outside is always checking for weather changes. If it finds a weather change, it changes the temperature in the app within seconds.
• Easy-to-use design - No more scrolling through multiple pages to see the temperature outside. Outside displays the temperature as soon as you open the app.
• Constant updates - Outside is always being updated. New features are constantly being added!
Please note: iPhone 4s functionality is limited. Some features are not fully supported on iPhone 4s.
Crashes are only fun when they involve cymbals. (Ha. Get it?) This update eliminates a crash that would occur when using the 3D Touch shortcut on the Outside icon. It also fixes a bug that would cause the "Feels Like" temperature to be misaligned.