Say hello to Outside. Outside is a weather app that displays the correct weather information right when you need it the most. It uses the location of your phone to pinpoint the exact weather forecast for your area.
• Support for ALL iPhones with iOS 9.3 or newer - 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, and 7 Plus
• Support for ALL iPads with iOS 9.3 or newer - iPad 2, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, and iPad Pro
• Ultra-fast speed - Outside refreshes its data quickly so that the weather forecast always stays up to date.
• Pinpoint accuracy - Outside is always checking for weather changes. If it finds a weather change, it changes the temperature in the app within seconds.
• Easy-to-use design - No more scrolling through multiple pages to see the temperature outside. Outside displays the temperature as soon as you open the app.
• Constant updates - Outside is always being updated. New features are constantly being added!
Please note: iPhone 4s functionality is limited. Some features are not fully supported on iPhone 4s.
I don't mean to get your heart pounding, but it's time yet again for an update to Outside. Dubbed v1.2, this update brings quite a few fixes and improvements:
• iPad users rejoice: Outside is now available in landscape mode as well as portrait mode! But wait -- that's not all -- Outside now also fully supports Slide Over and Split View. Whether you're multitasking, in portrait mode, or in landscape mode, you can easily view your local weather.
• There was a bug that would cause the status bar to disappear on some devices after launching Outside. That poor bug's name was Larry, and this update smashed him to bits. RIP Larry.
• Other extremely minor bug fixes - You probably didn't notice that these bugs ever existed. Either way, they've been fixed in this update.