nRadio is a radio player for iPhone, iPad and iPod, which lets you listen to radio stations over the Internet, but it's not just another Internet Radio app!
It has a unique user interface, because you customize it the way YOU like it.
Listen to your local radio stations or explore stations from other countries. Save them in your favorite list.
Share your favorite list with your friends via mail.
Share links to stations you are playing via SMS or Twitter.
While listening to radio on the move, use the app's built-in speedometer. Or when going to sleep, use the alarm clock with nightstand mode and be gently woken up to your favorite radio station in the morning.
Try it out, you might just love it!!
In addition to US channels, it also has:
Canadian, German, UK channels. Some Irish, Australian, New Zealand channels, Finnish, Icelandic, Faroe Islands, Latvian, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Bulgarian, French, Italian, Spanish, Mexican, Chinese, Russian, the Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Belarus, Portugal, Austria, Switzerland, Cuba, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine, Romania, Moldova, Japan, Pakistan, India, Argentina, Brazil, Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Korea, Thailand, Nepal, Egypt, Venezuela, Colombia, Peru,Turkey, Morocco, Ecuador, Panama, Costa Rica, Jamaica, South Africa, Iran, Iraq, Chile, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay, Bolivia, Belize, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Cyprus, Israel, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Tunisia, Jordan, Taiwan, Luxembourg, Dominican Republic and a list with random stations from around the world.
Start your most used stations directly from the home-screen, via 3D-Touch. Browse over 23.000 radio stations from 90 countries.
You can also add other stations manually if you know the address, or simply import stations directly from the radio station website, if they have posted a "import to nRadio" link on their site.
Some of the features that makes nRadio stand out from the crowd:
- Simple but nice user interface
- Car-mode, with larger UI elements Better for car use and to make it more accessible for the blind or visually impaired users.
- Information about what's playing and album art on supporting stations
- Universal: iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Works in both portrait and landscape mode on all devices
- Easy to customize the interface and "make it yours".
- Easy searchable radio station lists and easy adding stations to favorites
- 3D-Touch to play your favorite radio on 3D-Touch supporting devices.
- Alarm clock radio that works even if your app is in the background!
- Adjustable snooze time from 1 - 99 minutes
- Optional decreasing snooze. One minute shorter snooze-time every time you press the snooze-button
- Warns you when switching from wireless to cellular network to prevent additional unforeseen charges, but gives you the option to continue and be warned again in an hour, or never be warned again.
- Optional Speedometer with altimeter and temperature. Choose between mph/kmh/knots, meter/feet, Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Ability to add radio station URLs manually
- Import one or multiple radio stations directly from a link. (Broadcasters; visit nRadio website for instructions. It is a free.
(Album Art are hidden only in this screenshots.)
- Added a optional Car-mode, with larger UI elements.
- Added missing labels for use with voiceover. This makes it more accessible for visually impaired and blind users.
- Updated documentation.
- nRadio has from this version a new logo!
- Added more great stations!
You activate car-mode in settings.
You don't have a play/stop-button in Car-mode. You start stations from your station list by double tapping station or pressing one of the shortcut-buttons. The shortcut-buttons also work as stop-button. If a station is playing, tapping one of the shortcut-buttons will stop playback.