Sprite Creator is a very powerful and easy to use pixel art drawing app. Create and import sprite sheets, tile maps, or even animated gifs. This app has been designed to be a simple and powerful tool for creating pixel art that doesn't require you to learn an extensive interface with confusing tools.
- Editable layers that you can use to create a single image or use as animation frames
- Layer alpha sliders to make it easier to get that animation just right
- Animation preview window to make sure your animations look awesome
- Easy to use show/hide buttons for layers
- Save/Load right in the app and export using all your favorite sharing options
- Default color pallets to get you started and the ability to save your own
- RGB and HSB color sliders to find the perfect color
- Create a new project at any size you want
- Optional Inspiration View
- Tap and hold to load an image from your camera roll
- Drag to move
- Double tap to resize
- Edit project canvas after creation
- Export as png, gif, or jpg
- Export and scale your pixel art up to 10x
- Export animated gifs
- Export sprite sheets and tile maps with full control over number of rows, columns, margin, and spacing.
- Import sprite sheets and tile maps and slice it into editable layers by setting width, height, margin and spacing.
- Import animated gifs. Sprite Creator will turn each frame into an editable layer
- Import png, gif, and jpg right from your camera roll
For more updates and to see Sprite Creator in action check out our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/spritecreator/
Added "*Use if your image appears blurry or you want to make it bigger" on export screen.
When saving at 1x it may look blurry in your camera roll. These images are not blurry just super tiny. If you want to use your image on something and they look blurry scale them up 10x or more. Keep in mind the image size at 1x is the same size as your project. So a 32x32 is only 32 pixels by 32 pixels and will look blurry when blown up or viewed in your camera roll.
Thank you everyone for the awesome reviews. I really enjoy reading how much you like the app.