Sprite Creator is a very powerful and easy to use pixel art drawing app. Create and import sprite sheets, tile maps, or even animated gifs. This app has been designed to be a simple and powerful tool for creating pixel art that doesn't require you to learn an extensive interface with confusing tools.
- Editable layers that you can use to create a single image or use as animation frames
- Layer alpha sliders to make it easier to get that animation just right
- Animation preview window to make sure your animations look awesome
- Easy to use show/hide buttons for layers
- Save/Load right in the app and export using all your favorite sharing options
- Default color pallets to get you started and the ability to save your own
- RGB and HSB color sliders to find the perfect color
- Create a new project at any size you want
- Optional Inspiration View
- Tap and hold to load an image from your camera roll
- Drag to move
- Double tap to resize
- Edit project canvas after creation
- Onion Skin (load image as a background for tracing or drawing over)
- Export as png, gif, or jpg
- Export and scale your pixel art up
- Export animated gifs
- Export sprite sheets and tile maps with full control over number of rows, columns, margin, and spacing.
- Import sprite sheets and tile maps and slice it into editable layers by setting width, height, margin and spacing.
- Import animated gifs. Sprite Creator will turn each frame into an editable layer
- Import png, gif, and jpg right from your camera roll
For more updates and to see Sprite Creator in action check out our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/spritecreator/
Fixed a centering issue with the onion skin.