Turn your bike into a Smartbike by using the COBI.bike app in combination with the hardware.
***Important note: this app works only in combination with the system hardware.***
COBI.BIKE – THE FIRST CONNECTED BIKING SYSTEM
The perfect fusion of your smartphone and bike.
The future of bike-based mobility has begun. The COBI.bike system connects your bike with your digital world. This award-winning product provides smart features to your bike and intelligent assistance using the smartphone. The result: more safety, comfort and fun on any cycling route – a new dimension of biking.
Think bike-computer on steroids. The dashboard gives you quick access to speed, weather, fitness and performance info in a beautiful interface that makes your car dashboard jealous.
Use the thumb controller to quickly fly through the features – the wheel menu is the smooth interface for your riding experience.
All the control you'd expect, with the simplicity of a thumb controller. Start, stop and pause your tunes with intuitive thumb presses. It works with all your media apps too – from Spotify to podcasts.
Make a quick call by selecting a contact using the thumb controller. You can also answer calls without letting go of the handlebars, which means no more risky phone action while riding.
Satisfy your quantified self. The system integrates with Apple Watch and Bluetooth sensors to display important data like heart rate zone and cadence – directly on the dashboard. You can automatically track your rides with Apple Health, Strava and Komoot as well.
Even if you don't look at your phone, the optional voice feedback gives you confidence when navigating through the app, including turn-by-turn navigation commands.
The blazing fast route selection begins with a tap on the home screen. It takes your current bike location into account, which means setting up the perfect route is done in just three steps. You can choose between fastest, shortest and quietest route. Connect your Komoot account to extend the best connected biking system with the best tour planning experience.
3D BIKE NAVIGATION
For optimal bike route guidance the app offers a full-size navigation with turn-by-turn voice feedback – based on Open Street Map (OSM). Global offline maps included.
REAL-TIME RIDE WEATHER
Working with the world's best data providers, you get a minute precise, hyper-local weather forecast for your ride, indicating chances of rain, felt temperature and other important weather conditions.
Complete your and your bike's profile and choose your favourite interface color to customize your ride experience.
UPDATES AND UPGRADES
The app features are continually evolving. In addition wireless hub firmware-upgrades keep the hardware functions up-to-date.
Learn more about our products at www.cobi.bike.
We constantly work on improvements and always appreciate your opinion via www.cobi.bike/support – or use the feedback function in the app.
New in 1.12.26:
• Removed unnecessary warning
New in 1.12.25:
• Follow live soccer scores this summer with the new ‘Live’ module
New in 1.12.23:
• COBI.bike Apple Watch App is now available from watchOS 4.0
• Fixed bug that prevented the app from starting on iPhones running iOS 9
• Other minor bug fixes and stability improvements
New in 1.12:
• Apple Watch App with automatic heart rate tracking and ride controls
• Track navigation to follow exact routes without additional guidance
• Pan & rotate map via touch to have a better overview
• Improved monitoring and troubleshooting of COBI.bike hubs
• Firmware updates can now be installed offline and more reliably
• Battery percentage shows timestamp when it was last updated
• Multiple phone numbers of a contact can be added
• Bosch eMTB mode detected and displayed
• Improved walk assist indication
• Improved privacy controls
• Several UI improvements
• Compatibility with hub firmware 1.9
Please find information about the latest hub firmware here: https://cobi.bike/releasenotes
If you enjoy riding with COBI then please leave us a short app review. For questions or if you experience any issues please get in touch with our support team.