Who said eating healthy can’t be fun? Veggie Bottoms Kitchen encourages parents and kids to cook real recipes together with simple step-by-step recipes, interactive animated elements and characters, and a Test Kitchen where kids can create recipes of their own!
Veggie Bottoms Kitchen has over 40 simple, yet delicious, recipes that include all the fruit and veggie characters you love from Veggie Bottoms. Packed with fun food facts, cooking tips and techniques, and easy step-by-step recipes, Veggie Bottoms Kitchen helps create a real connection between your kids and the food they eat. Plus - They can create their own smoothie recipes with the famous Chef Monty in his Test Kitchen! Learning how easy and fun it is to eat healthy is valuable but spending time together as a family is priceless.
Veggie Bottoms Kitchen features:
- Over 40 simple and easy to follow vegetarian recipes with animated, step-by-step instructions
- Consolidated shopping list for each recipe to make shopping for ingredients a snap
- Food facts, cooking tips and interactive backgrounds with fun, hidden animations to keep kids engaged while cooking
- Search or filter recipes by featured ingredient or by Vegan and the top three known food allergies - Egg, Dairy and Nuts
- Kids can create their own concoctions, complete with funny chef reactions and secret recipes that kids can discover