From the makers of BAFTA-winning Lumino City comes INKS.
INKS updates pinball for a new generation. It combines the joy of pinball with skilful tactical challenges, and allows you to create wondrous works of art as the ball smashes around the canvas.
Blocks of colour burst like beautiful fireworks across the surface, building up in vivid layers and recording a visual history of your game as you perfect your score.
- Beautiful and elegant design
- Over 100 unique tables to play
- Perfectly balanced gameplay
- Each canvas tells the story of your game
- Share your favourite levels and high scores
With three full packs of 24 tables included, if you're enjoying INKS there's also the option of purchasing more packs with in-app purchases. And if you're feeling like extending the experience further you can also buy Powerups, with bullet-time like Slo-Mo, and Blockers to stop you losing the first precious Gold Ball.
“Amazing looking... vibrant, full of life. Are we excited about this.” Pocket Gamer
Inspired by artists like Miro, Matisse, Jackson Pollock and Bridget Riley, each table becomes a unique work of art, sculpted by the player as they fire an ink covered ball around the canvas.
With State of Play’s creative flare and skill at crafting beautifully elegant gameplay, INKS offers something new: art and gameplay as one, for everyone.
• ‘Vespa’ and ‘Plush’ level packs are now included with the initial purchase.
• Credits can now be earnt by completing levels with Bronze, Silver, Gold and Star balls.
• Tweaks to difficulty of ‘Vespa’ levels
• Fixed bug where game wouldn't open after using Game Centre.