Follow your favorite TV Shows in a simple, elegant and powerful way.
Keep track of all the episodes you need to watch. Get notified when a new one air.
• Search for TV Shows
• Discover Trending, Popular and Anticipated TV Shows
• Browse by Genre or TV Network
• Follow your favorite TV Shows
• Access your personalized "To Watch" list
• Trakt check-in built at its core
• Manage your full watch history with multiple watch support
• Get real-time push notifications when new episodes air
• If real-time notifications don't suit you, we also deliver reminder notifications
• Receive a reminder the day before a series or a season premiere
• Receive personalized daily and weekly email notifications
• Rate your favorite shows and episodes
• Experience the most reliable and fastest Trakt synchronization in town
• Find actor details with TV Shows and Movie credits
• Access your personalized Calendar
• Features an awesome iOS 10 widget with built in check-in
• Always spoiler-free
• Dark and light themes included
• iPhone Plus full support
• iPad and iPad Pro full support
• iPad split mode and slide over support
• Apple Watch app with time travel compatible complication
• And more, much more
Note that SERIST is a TV Show tracker. It cannot be used to watch your TV Shows.
All air dates and notifications are based on the first air date of the show in its country of origin. SERIST does not provide local air dates.
SERIST offers (but does not require) a Supporter subscription. You can subscribe to Support Us for a monthly patronage or a yearly patronage.
Payment are charged monthly to your iTunes Account. Subscription automatically renews unless it is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the period. Subscriptions are billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis. The charges are non-refundable.
Your subscription can be managed from the Account Settings section of the App Store. If you cancel your subscription, you will not be charged again, and your subscription will last until the end of the subscription period.
If we offer a free trial, any unused portion will be lost if you decide to make the purchase before the end of the free trial period.
Fix of a bug that made the app crash at launch after the update to 1.8.
Reminder of the great features of SERIST 1.8:
* Integration with Rippple *
The number of comments is now displayed in the show and episode detail view. A tap on the number of comments brings you directly to Rippple (our new app).
* Improved images loading *
You will now be able to refresh images from the "Share and Action" menu.
* Support SERIST *
Help us by supporting SERIST development and maintenance. You can test subscriptions and upgrade/downgrade your subscription for free during beta testing. Those subscriptions don't give anything more than a shiny badge and the great satisfaction to help us build the future of SERIST.
* Improved sync *
Sync with Trakt.tv should be better than ever.