- With this app you can import your own LUTs and apply them to your images and videos.
- Also, the camera is available for recording or taking photos using your own LUTs!
- Many editing tools are available so you can color correct and color grade your videos and images. And of course, create your own LUTs!
Supported LUT formats:
- DaVinci Resolve 3D Cube LUT (.cube)
- Autodesk 3D LUT (.3dl)
iTunes File Transfer enabled. You can transfer .cube, .3dl and 512x512 .png LUT tables. Use the Admin button for importing the files after you have transferred them.
You can also import or save cubes to iCloud, DropBox etc. Use the Import button.
- Visualize your imported LUTs
- Export them also as LUT images (.png)
- Email any LUT as .cube 16 & 32 (DaVinci Resolve 3D Cube LUT)
- Import directly zip files with LUT files, unzip not necessary.
- Match colors from images and build new LUTs.
- Split Toning
- RGB Curves
- HSL sliders / curves
- Color Wheels
- Overall Opacity
All these settings can also be used to build new LUTs!
Video Resolution: The app will save in the best possible format, highest resolution for your iPhone, that means that if you have a video that is 4K it will save as 4K providing your iPhone is 6s, 6s+,7, 7+ or newer. But if your phone is older it will be saved in just the best possible resolution.
This app will not resize up your video, so if your original video is 720p it will remain with that size.
Apply any of the 570 presets to your video files!
- Enhance (26 presets)
- Pastel (63 presets)
- Tint (54 presets)
- Lomo (10 presets)
- Duotone (40 presets)
- Sepia (81 presets)
- Colors (220 presets)
- LUTs (207 presets)
I'm accepting requests for this app, send your request/ideas/issues to [email protected] and get them fixed/ implemented in the future versions!
If you have iPad, get the "Video LUT for iPad" app instead of this app.
This app has not In-App purchases or Ads and never will! You pay once a time and that is all!
Join the FB group where I'm sharing 80+ unique .cube files and more!
RGB Curves find them at Adjust->Curves, scroll the bottom