- With this app you can import your own LUTs and apply them to your images and videos.
- Many tools are available so you can color correct and color grade your video and images.
If you have iPad, get instead the "Video LUT for iPad" app. Just search for it.
This app has not In-App purchases or Ads, and never will.
Join the FB group for support. I'm sharing 80+ unique .cube files there and more!
Resolution: The app will save in the best possibly format, highest resolution for your iPhone, that means that if you have a video that is 4K it will save as 4K providing your iPhone is 6s, 6s+,7, 7+ or newer. But if your phone is older it will be saved in just the best possible format.
This app will not resize up your video, so if your original video is 720p it will remain with that size.
- DaVinci Resolve 3D Cube LUT (.cube)
- Autodesk 3D LUT (.3dl)
iTunes File Transfer enabled. You can transfer .cube, .3dl and 512x512 .png LUT tables. Use the Admin button for importing the files after you have transferred them.
You can also import or save cubes to iCloud, DropBox etc.
- Visualise your imported LUTs
- Export them also as LUT images (.png)
- Email any LUT as .cube 16 & 32 (DaVinci Resolve 3D Cube LUT)
- Import zip files with LUT files.
- Match colors from images and build new LUTs.
- HSL curves
- Overall Opacity
Also apply any of the 570 presets to your video files!
- Enhance (26 presets)
- Pastel (63 presets)
- Tint (54 presets)
- Lomo (10 presets)
- Duotone (40 presets)
- Sepia (81 presets)
- Colors (220 presets)
- LUTs (207 presets)
I'm accepting requests for this app, send your request/ideas/issues to [email protected] and get them in next version!
In Settings App search for Video LUT, there are new 2 switches:
- Enable 4K recording with the camera if available in your device
- Change Camera to OpenGL renderer if you have problems displaying the camera.