UniClip is a brilliant tool for uploading contents on your clipboard or stored on your device to your other iCloud connected devices!
To upload, simply click Upload Content on the home screen and choose between a variety of different mediums.
Supported types of content within the app are:
- Text: Plain text that you may have copied from a website, lines of code or a text message that you'd like to save.
- URL: Any website that you feel the need to save.
- Image: A picture that you have taken or saved from the web/social media.
- Files: Plenty of supported file types allow for quick file transfer between your devices.
Once uploaded, this content is then automatically added to your Clipboard History which you can go back and view over time across all of your devices. Here you can view text, browse websites, see images and re-download uploaded files.
If you’d like to keep up-to-date with UniClip, why not follow the app on social media:
Twitter (@UniClipApp): www.twitter.com/UniClipApp/
Instagram (@ UniClipApp): www.instagram.com/UniClipApp/
Alternatively, visit my website for information about my other apps or to get in contact with me:
Download UniClip on your other devices by going to:
Please note that some features of UniClip require iCloud to function.
Thank you for using UniClip! In this release:
- Files should now download
- Images should display even after just uploading them
- When downloading an image or file on iPad, the location of the Share Sheet has been improved
If you find UniClip useful, please consider leaving a positive review! Please email email@example.com if you experience any issues.