The idea for this wonderful app came from both of my children, Hanna and Lutz. They wanted to have a memory game that featured monsters, so here it is! To make this a really super special app, the two little ones have not only drawn their own monsters for it, but also created the fantastic sound effects.
... And they had one more very special wish: the triple mode ;-)
OVERVIEW OF THE SPECIAL FEATURES
• There are four different monster memory games
- Lutzi's monster
- Hanna's monster
- The monster ABC
- Monster numbers (1-10)
• Two game types
- The classic memory game with pairs and
- a version with three of a kind
• Four different difficulty levels (exact numbers vary depending on the device)
- Easy: 2 - 4 images
- Medium: 3 - 9 images
- Hard: 6 - 15 images
- Brutal: 15 images
• Games can be played with one or two players
• Hanna and Lutz each created the sounds for the monsters
• Monster ABC can be played with:
- monster sounds (spoken by the children)
- initial sounds (spoken by Mr Tom Harris) or
- letter names (also spoken by Mr Tom Harris).
• The monster numbers can be played with:
- monster sounds (spoken by the children) or
- numbers pronounce normally.
• Three languages are available
We hope you enjoy the app! We always enjoy receiving your feedback by email at [email protected] and ratings in the App Store.
- iPhone 8 Bugfix