Blocs Wave is a powerful and beautifully designed app for making and recording new music quickly.
Start new ideas by discovering new sound combinations across different genres. Make your ideas unique by slicing and rearranging your sounds. Play with beautiful touchable waveforms and build up loops in real-time by recording your voice or other sounds. Blocs Wave is also great for live looping, thanks to its real-time stretch and pitch engine.
Blocs Wave is the most powerful music-making app you never knew you needed.
• Find ideas quickly - Combine sounds across genres
• Chop up sounds - Use Slice Mode to make every sound unique
• Play with sounds - Beautiful, touchable waveforms
• Record new sounds - Capture your own vocals and instruments
• Explore a huge sound library - Find amazing sounds across genres from EDM to dubstep, indie to songwriting, and more
• Expand your collection - Download more sounds from an ever-expanding soundpack library
• Export your music - Create a mixdown or export individual tracks
• Real-time stretching - Change tempo while playing
• Real-time recording - Build up live recorded loops in real-time
• Export and Import - Bring in your own sounds from other apps, or export to them
• Key aware - All library sounds stay in-key with each other
• User library - Manage your recorded and imported sounds
• Works well with others - Supports Audiobus, AudioCopy/AudioShare and hardware input
• Jam in sync - Supports Ableton Link
Compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation), iPad (4th Generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Pro (12.9 inch and 9.7 inch), iPhone SE, 6/6s Plus, 6/6s, 5/5s/5c, 4s.
Supports iOS 8 and iOS 9.
Blocs Wave v8.0 makes it easier than ever to create something unique. Hide soundpacks in the browser to focus on a refined selection of sounds. Import your own loops using the iOS Document Picker, which supports a huge range of different apps. Optionally compress loops when importing to save space on your device. Finally, use the new slice record 'trigger' option to create full, sliced loops on the fly.
All this, as a free update, on iPhone and iPad. Thank you for supporting Blocs Wave!
- Hide soundpacks from the browser to focus your creativity
- Import loops from a huge range of apps using the iOS Document Picker
- Save space when importing loops by optional compression to m4a
- Record full slices on the fly with the new 'trigger' option
We really appreciate your feedback. If you have comments, questions or feature requests, let us know at [email protected] or www.blocs.cc/survey. If you like Blocs Wave and have a minute to spare, please review the app in the app store.