Discover the Red Planet today!
Explore Mars using simple gestures to rotate a globe, tilt, zoom and select locations.
Viking Orbiter MDIM 2.1 map of Mars - NASA
NASA's Scientific Visualization Studio:
GMM-3 MOLA Topography map
GMM-3 Free-Air Gravity map
GMM-3 Bouguer Gravity map
GMM-3 Crustal Thickness map
- Ability to pinpoint about 80 the most interesting areas on the map of Mars, including volcanos, craters, plains, mountains, spacecrafts.
- Displaying some information about the location, such as its name, type, short description, size and coordinates.
- Ability to select locations on the 3D globe and on the plain list.
- Zoom, rotation, tilt of the globe.
- dropped support for ios9
- added two more maps - GMM-3 Bouguer Gravity and GMM-3 Crustal Thickness
- minor fixes