Explore Mars using simple gestures to rotate a globe, tilt, zoom and select locations.
Viking Orbiter MDIM 2.1 map of Mars - NASA
NASA's Scientific Visualization Studio:
GMM-3 MOLA (Mars Orbiter Laser Altimeter) Topography map
GMM-3 Free-Air Mars Gravity map
GMM-3 Bouguer Mars Gravity map
GMM-3 Crustal Mars Thickness map
- Ability to pinpoint about 80 the most interesting areas on the map of Mars, including volcanos, craters, plains, mountains, spacecrafts.
- Displaying some information about the location, such as its name, type, short description, size and coordinates.
- Ability to select locations on the 3D globe and on the plain list.
- Zoom, rotation, tilt of the globe.
- map textures with higher resolution
- app renamed to Mars Information