Record, study and annotate your 'over the board' games on iPhone and iPad. Enjoy the convenience of being able to study your games wherever you go!
Use ChessJournal to:
1) Input your paper score sheets immediately after matches.
2) Evaluate your play using the built in chess engine (2600 ELO).
3) Annotate the key moments in your game to identify mistakes and show great moves to your friends. Use our dynamic annotation timeline to immediately recall critical positions and dive straight into analysis.
4) Get a statistical breakdown of your play to spot patterns and trends across the season.
5) Export a games PGN for further analysis in other software;
6) Create a unique URL for each of your 'over the board' games and share them on Twitter, Facebook and via email.
Studying your games can provide a massive benefit to club and tournament players. ChessJournal is specifically designed to provide a focus on your games whilst giving you the flexibility of when and where you choose to study them.
Start your personal ChessJournal today!
Follow @chessjournalapp for updates.
Designed and built in Bristol, United Kingdom. This app would not have been possible without the love and support of our wives, Gemma and Donna.
This version is primarily an update to fix the bugs found in iOS 10 relating to keyboard and scrolling. Keep up to date with all our plans for ChessJournal at http://thechessjournalblog.wordpress.com.
Thanks for continuing to support ChessJournal!