What if you could rewind time?
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.
The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
Important information regarding Life Is Strange:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 1.8GHz
◦ RAM: 4GB
◦ Graphics: 512MB
◦ macOS: 10.11
◦ Free Space: 15GB
• The game is officially supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
◦ All MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012 (1)
◦ All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 (1)
◦ All 15” & 17" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2010 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
◦ All Mac Minis released since Late 2012 (1)
◦ All iMacs released since Early 2009 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
◦ All Mac Pros released since Early 2009
(1) HD4000 & HD5000 cards require at least 8GB of System Memory.
• The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
◦ All MacBooks released since Early 2016
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Life Is Strange mini-site at feralinteractive.com/lifeisstrange
Life Is Strange © 2015–2017 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Originally developed by DONTNOD Entertainment SARL. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. LIFE IS STRANGE is a registered trademark or trademark of Square Enix Ltd. DONTNOD is a trademark of DON’T NOD Entertainment SARL. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
• Updates the game to the Life Is Strange Complete Season, making all five episodes available to all users
• Fixes a number of minor issues