Load your guns! Rain death from above! Protect your valuable orphans! Defeat giant, improbable bosses! Gunhouse is part puzzle, part active tower defense, as you make big combos to launch a hail of bullets and special attacks at the enemies who would like nothing better than to consume your delicious orphan friends. With a unique art style, music by Fez composer Disasterpeace, code by that Frog Fractions guy, and design by some jerk named Brandon Sheffield, Gunhouse is a cute, endless game that will chill you out and rile you up!
BIG UPDATE TIME! We've added modes, fixes, and more stuff! wahoo!
Stuff we changed:
- Added hardcore mode. Play with the original 3 guns, no upgrades, die once and you're out!
- Play previous days. Now you can go back and grind! Who doesn't love grinding!?
- Offline score boards for hardcore mode, tracking day and money achieved.
- Offline stats. Want to know how which guns you've shot the most? Now you can.
- Boss tuning. We've tuned a couple bosses to make them more reasonable. Day 90 was impossible - now it's not.
- New objectives. Some obscure objectives may turn up on the board now. They'll take ages to complete.
- Improved performance. Should be 60fps on most devices.
- Reduced file size. We did the work and got the file size down.
- Blocks highlight. A colorful box highlights the row/blocks you're selecting.
- Updated/improved tutorial.
- Various bug fixes.
We hope you enjoy this big update! Gunhouse 4 life!