Make lists and get organized. TaskPaper is a plain text to-do list that’s surprisingly adept. Thoroughly modernized. TaskPaper 3.5 is all new, while still retaining the same plain text design that’s been getting things done since 2006.
Buy now to make lists and get organized!
• Plain text files; edit anywhere
• Type and your lists are auto formatted
• Organize projects:, - tasks, notes, and @tags
• Filter your lists by @tag, type, or content
• Fold, focus, and filter to make big lists small
• Fast keyboard navigation & commands
• Drag and drop to organize your lists
• Manage dates and times in plain text
• Import/Export with Reminders app (Siri)
• Active support community ready to help
• LESS/CSS powered stylesheets for theming
Reminders: Quickly import items from (or export to) Reminders.app. Create reminders on the go with Siri then move them into TaskPaper at your Mac. Or export TaskPaper items to Reminders on your Phone.
Palettes: Create new items or select multiple items from the standard palette UI. Use Edit > Tag With… to apply multiple tags at once. Use Item > Move to Project… to both create a new project and move items to it in a single step.
• Added Edit > Insert Date…
• Added File > Import Reminders… to import from Reminders.app
• Added Item > Export to Reminders… to export items to Reminders.app
• Tag > Tag With… prompts for date when tagging with @due and @start
• Edit > Find commands now work when sidebar has focus, redirecting focus to editor
• Removed category text for each command when showing command palette
• Maintain focus item and search when open TaskPaper file is modified by another app
• Removed unused font, color, orientation items from editor context menu
• Fixed iCloud Drive to include TaskPaper folder
• Fixed Refresh of "Hoisted" item search works correctly
• Fixed Date parsing to support ISO week and day formats like 2016-W51-4
• Fixed `top-padding-percent` stylesheet attribute
• Fixed scrollbar jumping in cases involving wrapped lines
• Fixed search case where `union`, `intersect`, and `except` caused problems
• Fixed problem in palettes where filtering could place items in wrong group