Audio Playr is a handy tool to play, arrange and export almost any files that contain audio.
It can handle almost anything you throw at it, as long as the file contains audio in some form. Everything from odd audio formats to movie file containers and you can export everything back to AAC or Apple Lossless.
Some of the file formats/containers supported are AIF, MP3, FLAC, M4A, M4R, CAF, MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, ASF, FLV, MPG and many, many more.
- Open and play/export audio from any file that contains audio.
- Supports a vast array of formats.
- Supports creating, editing and saving m3u playlists.
- Export to AAC or Apple Lossless.
- Automatically add to Music or iTunes.
- 10 band Equalizer with many presets.
- Touch Bar support.
- Written in Swift for optimal performance and security.
Let me know if you have feature requests or if you found a bug.
PS! Audio Playr can't read DRM-protected files from the iTunes Store.
- Ready for macOS Big Sur.
- New icon.
- FFmpeg version 4.3.1.
- Support for adding exported files to the Music app.
- Other minor fixes and UI tweaks.