Little Audio App is a handy tool to play and export almost any file that contains audio.
It can handle almost anything you throw at it, as long as the file contains audio in some form. Everything from odd audio formats to movie file containers and you can export everything back to AAC or Apple Lossless.
Some of the file formats/containers supported are AIF, MP3, FLAC, M4A, M4R, CAF, MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, ASF, FLV, MPG and many, many more.
- Open and play/export audio from any file that contains audio.
- Supports a vast array of formats.
- Export to AAC or Apple Lossless.
- Automatically add to iTunes.
- 10 band Equalizer with many presets.
- Written in Swift for optimal performance and security.
- Optimized for Yosemite and El Capitan.
- Touch Bar support for the 2016 MacBook Pro.
Let me know if you have feature requests or if you found a bug.
PS! Little Audio App can't read DRM-protected files from the iTunes Store.
- Touch Bar support!
- Now written in Swift 3!
Send a mail to [email protected] if you want to translate Little Audio App to your language.