Keep your building in good shape cost effectively with the Building Maintenance app.
This simple app helps you maintain your building within a budget of time and resources, and helps you plan the maintenance on a quarterly and yearly basis.
How to collaborate your maintenance activities with the app?
- Start with adding basic information about your building including but not limited to owner name, home address, phone number, email. Some users like to keep a record of purchase price, purchase date and appraised value. Sections for entering this information has been provided too.
- Create a budget of resources focusing on key activities in a realistic manner. Don't overdo or under value the need of maintenance.
- Add the contact information of people, who would help you in your activities, or would do them for you with a smile
- Keep a track of historical maintenance cost of the resources. This might help you towards being a realistic and an effective planner.
- Checklists for annual and quarterly maintenance activities have been provided along with the last service date and the next service date.
-Ability to add and edit the entries and add notes have also been provided.
-Ability to prioritize task and allocate them to partners,employees and contractors
We wish to share that entering information at this juncture could be improved, and would love to hear your feedback at [email protected] We would be happy to touch base with you at social networking sites and Skype.
Some cool pointers -
- Maintenance activity when done collaboratively leads to family unity and personal satisfaction. We have provided simple sharing capabilities to email and print to help you make the efforts a home project.
- If you are the owner of multiple houses, you could maintain all of them under one single umbrella app
-Building Maintenance Planner. Emotionally, this would help you avoid confusion between personal needs and wants.
- Ability to save your plan will help you revise and learn from the planning experience. We hope you enjoy our simple app.
We are learning how to be more user friendly and colorful, and would like to hear your comments. Looking forward to seeing you as our early user to help us spearhead the efforts for helping you build a happy home.