Safe and Secure Whatsapp which is never seen before! Apply lock for Whatsapp within seconds.
We know that you are eager to know how to Apply a lock for WhatsApp. First you need to hide WhatsApp using either one of the options below and then use App lock app to open it.
BEFORE USING THE APP LEARN...
How to hide WhatsApp? - Option 1:
** PLEASE WATCH THE INTRO VIDEO in our support website TO KNOW HOW TO HIDE WhatsApp App **
1. You'll need to first start with a home screen that's completely full of applications.
2. Next, choose the application that you want to hide and hold it down until the apps start wiggling.
3. Drag the app over an icon on the full home screen as if you're going to create a folder.
- Completely secure. Protect WhatsApp with Touch ID or passcode.
How to hide WhatsApp? - Option 2:
Create a folder and name it like people can't figure out it easily and move WhatsApp to that folder. Though the app is not hidden, it will give you some privacy so that others wouldn't spot it quickly.
How to use this app to access your app securely?
• Upon first launch, App will ask you to set a passcode.
• From next time, you have to use the given passcode or touch ID to access WhatsApp
Also, Enjoy beautiful Wall Papers and 500 status messages as well with this app. Status messages can be set to any chat apps.
SOME TIPS & TRICKS FOR WHATSAPP USERS
1. Hide "Last Seen" Timestamp - Settings > Chat Settings > Advanced and set Last Seen Timestamp to Off.
2. Backup And Restore WhatsApp Chats - Settings > Chat Settings > Chat Backup, then tap Back Up Now.
3. Stop WhatsApp Images from Appearing In Gallery Or Camera Roll - Go to Settings > Privacy > Photos and then turn the WhatsApp switch off.
4. Change Your WhatsApp Phone Number - No need to uninstall the app. Go to Settings > Account > Change number.
5. Open Your WhatsApp private messages with a PIN or finger print - No other settings in iOS/WhatsApp. Use this app. DOWNLOAD it right now...
All images for wallpapers are taken from https://pixabay.com
This application is the sole creation and responsibility of the developer. This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with WhatsApp Inc. WhatsApp Messenger, its name, trademark and other aspects of the app are trademarked and owned by WhatsApp Inc.
1. Issue fixes.