Full-featured, fast CAD (Computer-Aided Design) solution to create precise drawings, projects, layouts, and work with DWG® drawings.
Developed specifically for the actual needs of architects, engineers, and design professionals, HighDesign Pro combines advanced drafting and design tools with a modern, efficiency-oriented user interface designed to assist the user in all the phases of the creative process. HighDesign Pro provides an extensive range of powerful technical functions, from the essential drafting methods to more advanced, parametric tools like vector hatches and patterns, smart annotations, symbols with multiple views and more.
Compound walls, columns, and parametric doors and windows with variable level of detail allow the quick creation of accurate architectural plans.
Multiple layers and sheets with own drawing scale, units, and page size allow to have an entire project contained in one document. Add named project views, styles, presets, custom shortcuts, and templates for an efficient and time-saving workflow.
HighDesign Pro also provides special tools such as 2D Photogrammetry, to produce scaled and perspective-correct elevations from a single picture, image editing functions, and Render to create high-quality images of the drawings.
The responsive User Interface fits different screen sizes, maximising the use of space and focusing on the project.
The Radial Menu brings together all the relevant tools and functions in one, convenient visual menu. The tools are presented where they are needed according to the current context, allowing the user to stay focused on the drawing.
• Easy project management with groups, unlimited layers, sheets, project views, styles, templates and resources like symbols, line types, hatches and vector patterns that can be easily extended and customised.
• Advanced selection and search functions.
• Bindings between tools, layers, colours, and pen weights for one-click project organisation.
• Geometric snaps and smart alignments that automatically recognise perpendicular and parallel directions and intersections between two alignments.
• Color fills and gradients with varying colours and transparency.
• Rich library of symbols, line types, hatches and patterns.
Printing, Publishing, Import and Export:
• Advanced Print functions: layout, multiple pages, margin marks, optional monochrome output, scaling, and the ability to print the entire drawing, the selected views or a defined print area.
• HighDesign Pro imports and exports AutoCAD® DXF, DXB and DWG® files from version R12 to 2015.
• Ability to open, embed and export images as JPEG, PNG with alpha channel, GIF, PDF and TIFF.
• Construction objects: datum points and guides.
• Lines, multiple lines, double lines.
• Polyline tool with line segments and arcs.
• Rectangles and parametric Regular Polygons tool.
• Parametric vector Hatches and Patterns with islands and Gradient Fills.
• Parametric Walls with automatic intersections, Columns, Doors and Windows
• Circles and Arcs, Ellipses and Arcs of Ellipses.
• Curves: Freehand; Bezier Path; Spline; Revision Cloud.
• Texts tool with support for multiple styles and writing directions.
• Smart Annotations that automatically extract the information from parametric objects.
• Linear, multiple, radial, angular, ordinate and elevation dimensions.
• Parametric Symbols with multiple views and the ability to extend the custom libraries.
• Panning and Zoom tool with support for gestures.
• Print Areas of printable rectangular portions of the drawing.
• Measure tool.
• Transformations: Move, Duplicate, Multiply, Rotate, Mirror, Stretch, Scale and more.
• Linear Editing: Mark Intersection, Join, Extend, Split, Trim, Divide in Parts, Break.
• Modifications: Fillet and Chamfer, Offset, Extrude, Explode, Convert Into Polyline, Apply Hatch, Calculate Area and more.
• 2D Render
• Adjust Image
• The Column tool now features automatic alignments and distances for easier generation of structural grids.
• Improved walls.
• Enhanced PDF export with support for Views and more filters.
• Improved DXF/DWG compatibility.
• Textures: the Hatch tool now provides a new Texture type to apply pictures of materials and surfaces for photorealistic plans, elevations and presentations.
• New Rectangle by Center method.
• The Hatch tool now has two methods for the creation of polygonal and round islands in existing regions.
• More powerful and accurate radial dimensions with support for prefixes and associative behavior.
• Improved texts and annotations and added new hexagonal shape.
• New line-types: grass, ridge in plan and elevation view.
• Tangent alignments to arcs and circles. You can now create a new line with a predefined condition of tangent to an arc or circle.
• Object highlight shows the current, selectable object under the cursor.
• Poly-line segments can be edited by dragging the mid-point.
• New Purge command in the Help menu.
• New Garage Doors symbols.
• Faster refresh during construction and editing of objects.
• Miscellaneous fixes and quality improvements.