goPanel offers a reliable way to manage Linux Web Servers directly from your Mac’s Desktop / Laptop, an alternative to existing control panel software you install on your Unix based servers for web hosting.
***** This is the best Linux Web Server manager on App Store *****
Easy to install and configure Apache or Nginx web server, PHP, MySQL or MariaDB, FTP, SSL certificates, domains and emails on your server.
- Add&manage UNLIMITED servers (VPS or Dedicated)
- Install, configure and manage: Apache or Nginx, PHP, FTP (Pure-FTPd), MySQL or MariaDB, Mail Server to get each of your servers ready to host domains
- Ability to uninstall services
- PHP (5.6, 7.1 and system default) & Apache on/off from selection of modules
- Unlimited MySQL/MariaDB users and databases, domains, ftp accounts and emails
- Unlimited FREE SSL** certs issued by Let’s Encrypt certificate authority
- Shell account for FTP users
- Fail2Ban intrusion prevention software Install, Configure and Latest Activity
- Setup scheduled cron jobs
- Setup backup for your files or databases locally or on Amazon S3 and FTP external backup
- View server logs and block IP's
- Rollback up to 50 earlier versions of your config files in case you need to
- System updates - keep your linux server up to date
- 3rd Party Scripts
--- WP-CLI (command-line tools for managing WordPress installations)
--- ConfigServer Security & Firewall (csf)
--- Composer (application-level package manager)
--- PHPMyAdmin(database manager)
--- Webmailer (roundcube)
--- OneClick Wordpress Installer
Linux distributions supported:
- Ubuntu 14.04 (LTS) and newer
- CentOS 6.x, 7.x;
- Amazon Linux 2016.03/09 and 2017.03/09
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x, 7.x
- Debian 7, 8 and 9
and YES goPanel works perfect with Amazon instances and Digital Ocean droplets as long as you use a linux distribution we support.
* make sure your linux server does not have FTP server installed and you install it from the goPanel app.
** Let’s Encrypt - centOS 6.x experimental support only
** Let’s Encrypt - AMI linux not supported yet
- Added support for Ubuntu 18.04 and Centos 7.5
- Fixed several issues reported since the last update
- TLS Support for mail
- Support for PHP 7.2
Note about Ubuntu 18.04: This distribution doesn’t have support for NodeJS 7 and the Percona server. We will add them back when and if official packages become available.