Become a train driver with the „DB Train Simulator“ and save as much energy as possible.
Because the right way of driving has a major impact on how much energy a train consumes.
Accelerate quickly, feed energy back into the grid while braking or just letting the train coast - challenge yourself to save the climate as train driver! Just download the app and set off! Participate in our contest till August 31 and win a "Fahrtziel Natur Reise" trip and 3 BahnCards if you become one of the best train drivers!
Different train types and tracks:
Take a ride through cities, mountains and valleys at day or night - with the DB Train Simulator you will get a realistic feel for the energy consumption, acceleration and braking distances of trains.
What ever train type your choose (ICE, IC, RB, RE) - our game bases on real train properties and on the program, which is being used to train the real DB train drivers.
Save as much energy as possible while staying on schedule - this is your task as train driver. But stop - there are people waiting at different train stations, you also have to take care off. Also remember to press the driver's safety device (SiFa) every 30 seconds to signal that you are still capable of driving.
This is how you drive energy-efficiently:
- Accelerate quickly to allow the train to coast as far as possible.
- Try to keep your speed constant.
- Reduce the traction power when driving uphill to allow the train to coast downhill.
- Reduce the traction power when approaching stations to allow the train to coast into its destination.
- When using the brake, you regenerate energy and feed electricity back into the grid.
The amount of energy you saved will be displayed as highscore in the end of your journey.
Download the game and become a energy-saving professional!
- different tracks
- various trains with different properties
- real train physics
- online highscores per train and track
- contests with real prices
- varied landscapes
- sun, rain, day and night
- many different train stations
- rising difficulty
Because of the high level of graphical detail 1 GB of memory (RAM) is recommended.
Data protection principles: