Meet and greet the huge Pepi family in Pepi House! Join 10 lovely characters in their day to day life. Create your own scenarios, play, explore and have fun!
Pepi House is a fun and safe educational game for kids about daily life in a household. Pepi House is a digital version of a classical toy — doll house. We designed Pepi House to be as reminiscent to real life toys as possible, but the digital element allowed us to offer something even more.
While playing kids can learn basic home rules, explore daily routines, learn the names and use of different equipment, experiment with various items and discover many new things every day. There are hundreds of items within Pepi House, most of them can be interacted with and some of them can be mixed and matched for awesome results!
As always, we at Pepi Play encourage parents to play together with kids. Tidy up rooms in a fun way, create new house rules in virtual world first and then apply them to your daily life. Talk about activities, broaden your vocabulary, experiment and most importantly have some fun and healthy laughter!
Explore the house by simply checking the environment and interacting with it – fix your family car, do the laundry, dress-up characters or make them a tasty burger! Want even more? Go ahead, use our elevator to move items between the floors, discover new combinations or even prank some of the house dwellers to see their reactions! Pepi House is all about the freedom of making your own choices and learning what you can do with various different items or their combinations.
• 4 house floors representing different areas of a household.
• 10 different characters (Including favourite pets!).
• Hundreds of items available for play.
• Themed rooms carefully represents real life environment. Each room is filled with various items you’d expect to find in a real house.
• Great animations and sounds.
• Can be played by various methods. PEPI HOUSE is all about the freedom to experiment.
• Use the elevator to move items and characters between different floors.
• No in-app purchases.
• No third-party advertising.
• Recommended age: 3-7.
Minor bug fixes