"Accompanied by a beautiful score, the entire game is situated around its use of visuals and audio to build up a wonderful atmosphere - something a lot of other games in the genre forget." - PocketGamer
Play as paranormal investigator John “Buster of Ghosts” Murr as he explores yet another mysteriously creepy house.
This time he’s on the case of Evelyn Bright, a 10 year old girl that went missing whilst playing hide and seek with her father.
Will John solve the mystery of the missing girl and discover what really happened in the forgotten room? Tune in right now to find out!
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
• Plenty of puzzles to get stuck on.
• Beautiful soundtrack composed by Richard J. Moir.
• Candles! Candles are a feature right?
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
The game is now free to try! If you like the first part you'll be able to unlock the rest from in the game.
If you've already purchased the paid version then you won't have to pay again ( if something goes wrong just email us and we'll sort it out )
Misc fixes as well.