Become a more productive you, one card at a time.
It’s easy to procrastinate your to-do list without a clear first step. Tasks with large goals can feel impossible to finish.
Doo helps you procrastinate less. Your reminders become cards that are easy to start and easy to finish. The streamlined edit screen encourages you to create tasks that can fit on a digital index card. Each card shows up in a stack — instead of a list — so you can focus on one thing at a time.
BUILD BETTER HABITS
Pick a few tasks each day and snooze the rest. Doo helps you create more consistent, sustainable habits. Reduce your anxiety and become a more productive you, one card at a time.
AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS
* Best of the Mac App Store 2016
* App Store Best of February
* App Store Best New Apps
* Two-time Webby Award nominee
“I absolutely love this app... *incredibly* satisfying...” – Buzzfeed
“There’s just enough guilt involved in hitting snooze that I often just complete the task. That’s the point." – WIRED
“Doo is a beautiful way to get things done without stressing yourself out.” – The Next Web
“The ideal iOS reminders replacement.” – Francesco D.
“Doo 2 is a delight!” – Andrew H.
“Doo is beautiful, simple, clever.” – Matt S.
• Improve your focus with a unique, card-based interface
• Create open-ended, date-based, or location-based reminders
• Stay engaged with a delightful user experience
• Collaborate on tasks with other Doo users (requires iCloud)
• Create checklists that stay out of your way until you need them
• Get repeating alerts if you ignore any notifications
• Schedule tasks with custom intervals and early alerts
• Toggle notifications on a per-reminder basis
• Sync with iCloud across iOS and Mac devices
• Set your preferred morning and evening hours for smarter scheduling and snooze
• Create to-dos from within other apps using the share extension
• Sort your cards from the list view to speed through your day
• Customize your default snooze duration
• Enjoy Doo with full accessibility support, including VoiceOver and keyboard shortcuts
• Run Doo from the dock or menu bar
Get Doo and get things done!
• Add reminders with the new URL scheme doo.create
• Added a “Copy” option to the list view
• Fixed a bug that would cause reminders to sync onto devices with syncing disabled
• Experimental: Override the reminder image using emoji in the title
• Restored auto-hide in menu bar mode
• Added a setting to save reminders using “Return”
• Added a keyboard shortcuts guide
• Restored tabbing on the edit screen
• Fixed a bug with checklist heights while editing
• Fixed a bug with incorrect text sizing
Enjoying Doo? Write a review! Thoughts and suggestions are all always taken into consideration as we plan future updates.
Need help or want to send feedback? Write us on Twitter @getdooapp or via email at [email protected]