Control your Tesla Model S, Model X, and Model 3 Vehicle(s) with added functionality!
The unique, user-friendly UI makes controlling your Tesla a breeze.
Use our trips function to create memories of your car in action: track speed, power usage, and more!
Why Tesla Toolbox?
Tesla Toolbox is an app developed from the ground up to be easy and intuitive to use and understand. We have worked extensively with customers to ensure a proper user experience and extend the functionality of competing apps.
As of our launch, we are the only third-party app to feature a fully functioning Summon feature from both iPhone and Apple Watch. We are the only third party app to have a live stream of the Tesla car while driving. And we are the fastest app to load and control your Tesla car. We also feature a new and improved Trips feature which allows you to create memories, view your power use and speed on an intuitive graphing system.
- Fully functional Apple Watch app
- Real time GPS tracking of your car while it’s driving with live speedometer and power bar
- Start car with Touch ID/FaceID
- Summon car with Touch ID/FaceID (forward, reverse, stop)
- Force touch quick actions for basic functions
- Trigger Homelink to open your garage
- Lock and unlock your car
- Flash car lights
- Honk horn
- Open and close your Panoramic sunroof
- Full climate control of both driver and passenger temperatures
- View battery charge statistics
- Change battery max charge
- Start trips to view car stats
- View full report in an intuitive to use graphing system
- Multiple vehicle support
- Works with both the metric and imperial system, along with F and C (automatically detect's vehicle settings and defaults to that with option to reverse)
- Start and control the car directly from the Apple watch
- View your Tesla in an easy to understand UI
- Lock, unlock your car
- Flash car lights
- Honk horn
- Control the car climate
- Change max battery charge
- Summon your car (reverse, forward, stop)
- Start and Stop charging
- Trigger home link to open garage
- Panoramic Sunroof control (exact percentage)
Please join Tesla Toolbox's official forum on Tesla Motors Club to get involved in the discussion and submit new feature requests.
Notice: This app only communicates with the Tesla Motors servers when handling user information and commands. No user information is stored by this app/company.
Disclaimer: This software and documentation do not come from nor is endorsed by Tesla Motors Inc. Use this app at your own risk. The author does not guarantee its proper functioning. This software attempts to use the same interface used by the official Tesla apps. However, you are responsible for any changes to your car caused by using this software. Use of this software can move or change settings to your car and we are not liable for any damages to you, your car or any other object in conjunction with the use of this app.
-Fixed critical summon bug
-Added Trunk and Frunk commands to both iPhone and Apple Watch (Controls page on iPhone and force press actions on Climate page for Apple Watch).
-Customizable home screen actions now support Trunk and Frunk (enable on Settings page).
-Improved reliability for native Apple Watch support.
-Added "typical" range as default if set in car (mostly for non U.S. vehicles, as rated is default in U.S.).
-Added Honk Horn command to Apple Watch (force press Climate page).
-Car graphic on Controls page now shows trunk, frunk, and sunroof indicators