Play Harry Dresden and his friends as they take on the cases from the bestselling Dresden Files novels in the ultimate what-if scenario—what if Harry was on the scene with allies who weren’t there in the original story? The core game includes Harry, Murphy, Susan, Michael, and the Alphas and plays through the first five novels as well as Side Jobs, a random scenario generator based on the short story collection of the same name. Designs are already well underway for expansions featuring more series characters and more novels.
Number of players: 1-5
Length: 30 minutes
Type of Game: Cooperative
This is the officially licensed version of the tabletop game by Evil Hat.
The Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game, the Fate logo, and related images are trademarks of Evil Hat and are ©2016 Evil Hat Productions, LLC. Based upon the Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher. All rights reserved.
• Kincaid's Isolate & Eliminate can now be played when the only Foe with Hits is the first Foe in the order Foes are searched
• Lash's Gift should no longer get stuck when prompting to discard a card.
• Card effects that require more than one discard no longer get stuck when there aren't enough cards in that player's hand.
• Obstacle and Advantage cards are no longer treated as cards with no Hits/Clues when determining if Winter Knight Harry can use his Mantle of Winter talent.
• Remote players in a network game no longer get stuck when Harry declines to discard a card when prompted to do so after playing Lash's Gift
• The "Running on Fumes" obstacle in Side Jobs no longer modifies the die roll for additional clues on Susan's "Pen Is Mightier"
• Kincaid's Tripwire can no longer be used on Foes at range >1 in the secondary row when "Lost In Undertown" is active.
• Winter Knight Harry will no longer appear in the tutorial after being used in a solitaire game.
• A few cases where Winter Lady Molly using Power of the Lady to modify a die roll was adding the modified roll to the original are now replacing the roll correctly .
• A number of instances where resuming a game could cause the game to break are now fixed. One of those was if the game was paused/resumed during the selection of a draw or draw from discard.
• The game log is now saved and restored when a game is resumed.
• Added some protection against double-clicking the discard button triggering a double discard of the same card.
• The bug reporter now provides feedback after a bug report is finished submitting or fails to submit. It also now clears out the description area on success to help prevent duplicate reports.
• In a multiplayer game, only the active player is prompted for the card swap as part of Isolate & Eliminate.
• Ra is no longer prompted for Imbued Fire when no other player has non-infinite range attack cards in their discard pile.
• Added some game logs for cards that add Fate Points.
• On the shop page, Helping Hands now correctly shows that it includes "Small Favor" rather than incorrectly showing "Proven Guilty"
• The wrong card will no longer be discarded in some cases when in a 2-player game.
• Delayed the early victory announcement until after the rest of the turn's actions have run.