Play Harry Dresden and his friends as they take on the cases from the bestselling Dresden Files novels in the ultimate what-if scenario—what if Harry was on the scene with allies who weren’t there in the original story? The core game includes Harry, Murphy, Susan, Michael, and the Alphas and plays through the first five novels as well as Side Jobs, a random scenario generator based on the short story collection of the same name. Designs are already well underway for expansions featuring more series characters and more novels.
Number of players: 1-5
Length: 30 minutes
Type of Game: Cooperative
This is the officially licensed version of the tabletop game by Evil Hat.
The Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game, the Fate logo, and related images are trademarks of Evil Hat and are ©2016 Evil Hat Productions, LLC. Based upon the Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher. All rights reserved.
• Tapping to dismiss the turn change notification no longer selects a card underneath
• The Mothers now prompts correctly to move obstacles when the only obstacle is in the lower row
• Ra can no longer pick an obstacle from either row for his overcome card that should only work on the obstacle at shortest range
• Side effects of foes defeated by Kincaid's "Cover Fire" talent are now applied correctly
• Unswayed by Temptation and other 'target and adjacent-that-is-not-the-same-type-as-the-action-target' cards now log their secondary targets
• Effects that adding 1 hit to each foe or 1 clue to each case now properly affect all foes/cases when it defeats the previous foe/case in a row
• Re-deal now works correctly when set to random character selection