Play Harry Dresden and his friends as they take on the cases from the bestselling Dresden Files novels in the ultimate what-if scenario—what if Harry was on the scene with allies who weren’t there in the original story? The core game includes Harry, Murphy, Susan, Michael, and the Alphas and plays through the first five novels as well as Side Jobs, a random scenario generator based on the short story collection of the same name. Designs are already well underway for expansions featuring more series characters and more novels.
Number of players: 1-5
Length: 30 minutes
Type of Game: Cooperative
This is the officially licensed version of the tabletop game by Evil Hat.
The Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game, the Fate logo, and related images are trademarks of Evil Hat and are ©2016 Evil Hat Productions, LLC. Based upon the Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher. All rights reserved.
This update contains bug fixes found after the release of version 1.2.0
• In the rare case an action causes the same obstacle to be removed twice, the game no longer gets stuck.
• Solitaire game setup remembers when a random book is selected instead of changing to the randomly-selected book.
• the "Restore purchases" button text is sized correctly for languages other than English
• Kincaid's Isolate & Eliminate card can no longer be used when there aren't both a valid target and a valid Foe to swap with on the table.
• The host no longer incorrectly disconnects from an online multiplayer game in some cases when starting the game, causing the game to be canceled or not start correctly.