Play Harry Dresden and his friends as they take on the cases from the bestselling Dresden Files novels in the ultimate what-if scenario—what if Harry was on the scene with allies who weren’t there in the original story? The core game includes Harry, Murphy, Susan, Michael, and the Alphas and plays through the first five novels as well as Side Jobs, a random scenario generator based on the short story collection of the same name. Designs are already well underway for expansions featuring more series characters and more novels.
Number of players: 1-5
Length: 30 minutes
Type of Game: Cooperative
This is the officially licensed version of the tabletop game by Evil Hat.
The Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game, the Fate logo, and related images are trademarks of Evil Hat and are ©2016 Evil Hat Productions, LLC. Based upon the Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher. All rights reserved.
• Hank Walker, Alias: Ra visits from Greater Than Games' Sentinels of the Multiverse
• Added a few missing inbound/outbound markers
• Input is no longer incorrectly blocked in a number of cases
• Assorted gameplay bugs fixed
• Improved the UI in several places
• Dice rolls are now shown when rolling on cards
• Added a new option for an easier solitaire game