Endless legions of colorful bloons in outlandish shapes and patterns are invading Monkey Town and only Super Monkey can stop them! Equip dozens of powerful weapons, unlock never-before-seen Super Monkeys, and use dozens of screen-clearing powerups to pop every bloon and achieve a perfect diamond ranking.
* Fast-action, pop everything fun-fest
* 60 vibrant levels, each with unique bloon waves
* Colorful, easy to control family fun for new gamers
* Intense skill-based diamond challenges for hardcore players
* 90+ weapons including epic powers like Doom Gauntlets, Sidewinder Ace, and Yeti
* 40+ bloon shredding powerups like Explosive Shots, Parallel Universe Monkey, and the Sun God
* Compare level ranks with your friends
* Awesome free iMessage stickers included
Ninja Kiwi Notes:
Bloons Super Monkey 2 contains in-game items can be purchased with real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings, or reach us at [email protected] for help. Your purchases fund our development updates and new games, and we sincerely appreciate every vote of confidence you give us with your purchases.
Ninja Kiwi Community:
We love hearing from our players, so please get in touch with any feedback, positive or negative, at [email protected] If it's stuff you want the whole community to talk about, then join us on Facebook or Twitter:
Youtubers and Streamers:
Ninja Kiwi is actively developing, supporting, and promoting channel creators on YouTube, Twitch, Kamcord, and Mobcrush. If you are not already working with us, keep making videos and tell us about your channel at [email protected]
* 1.2.1 - Fixed a server issue with log in.
Continue the adventure with a brand new chapter, it's time to soar over Helium Heights!
The Bloons have spread even further throughout the Monkey Kingdom and only the Supermonkey Squad can stop them. Prepare to battle the Bloons in the first Helium Heights update featuring 10 brand new levels, powerful new bosses and be warned, the Bloons have a new trick up their sleeves!
Update 1.2 also contains a whole heap of bug fixes and performance enhancements, for full details check out the in game changelog!