Leaf is a new Twitter client that connects you to the world with an all-new interface, fun gestures and attractive animations. Leaf considers every tweet with photo/video attached and personalizes it by smoothly merging the two together as one, taking up less screen space and in return, allowing you to read more tweets on the screen.
Leaf comes pre-loaded with Night Mode which will automatically adjust itself according to your surrounding ambience. That way, you can comfortably enjoy using Leaf all day and night. We focused on making Leaf as simple to use as possible with the features that matters most.
• Add multiple Twitter accounts
• In-app notifications
• In-line media/gif
• Lists (create, edit, subscribe)
• No advertisements
• Push notifications
• Stream over Wi-Fi/cellular
• Tweet details
• Tweet marker
• WYSIWYG interface
Along with the above key features, Leaf offers other features that you'd expect from editing profile, search for tweets and users, quick reply notifications to attaching multiple images to a tweet.
Take a breath of fresh air and enjoy a fun and new Twitter experience with Leaf. There's already so much Leaf has to offer and fortunately the roadmap ahead is still extremely long. This is only the beginning.
This emergency update fixes most login issues people have been getting.
- Fixes most common login problems
- Fixes scroll to top crash when no tweets
- Fixes composer location attachment rate limiting
- Fixes extreme refresh status animations
- Fixes animation glitch when streaming tweets while scrolling
- Adds ability to login via web authentication everywhere
- Updates migration processes