The pluviometer is an instrument used to measure the amount of rain fall in a day.
It is part of the main instruments of a common meteorological station.
Now you can have it on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Pluviometer will give you the forecast of rain in one hour, the current level of precipitation, the total rainfall of today and tomorrow, in all places of the world.
Its unique design has been created to offer maximum visual simplicity on the rain.
• Total rain indicator for today and tomorrow
• Current rain indicator
• Rain in 1 hour indicator
• Current location indicator
• Current map indicator
• Rain gauge human-friendly
• You can choose to display the amount of rainfall in mm, cm or inches
• Full scale automatically adjusted (according to the maximum level of rain expected)
• Automatic full scale supported: 1 cm, 2 cm, 5 cm, 10 cm, 20 cm, 50 cm, 100 cm (total daily rain)
• Save favorite places
• Data provider Apixu and Wunderground
• Your GPS location is used to display the current amount of precipitation
• Intuitive Graphics
• Ease to use
[ History ]
Rain measurements were reported in ancient literature in India A.C. 400, Palestine 200 A.C. in China around 1247.
The first standardized rain gauge was built in Korea in 1441 by Prince Munjong, son of King Sejong the Great.
In 1639 Benedetto Castelli, a student of Galileo, it made measurements of rainfall using a cylindrical container made of glass, where it measured the water level after the rain. In 1662 Christopher Wren invented the rocking rain gauge, the prototype of the modern rain gauges, which was perfected in 1670 by Robert Hooke.
Up to about 10-20 years ago it was indicated as rain gauges those instruments that in fact they had no way to record the time evolution of the rain and which were controlled to a daily basis.
Unlike the pluviograph was a tool that could, by means of a mechanical registration system, to graphically report the amount of rain fall in a certain time interval
With the development of electronics and then computer science , the pluviographs have gone increasingly asserting itself.
The graphics are perfected to the last detail to make using simple, fluid and pleasant.
Optimized for Retina Display on the iPhone and iPad.
• English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish.
If you like the app, don’t forget to leave us a review on the App Store.
For suggestions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit lionsapp.com.
+ Fixed an issue that caused an error in the accumulation of total daily rainfall