SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT DOWNLOAD
***This very large app (the entire content of the MSD Manual) can take up to 15 min on wifi to download and install. ***
Medical knowledge is power. The MSD Manual Consumer App features clear, practical explanations for thousands of medical disorders, including symptoms and what doctors do to diagnose and treat medical conditions.
After the initial install, the app will download a large amount of content when opened for the first time. Thus, we recommend downloading the app while connected to wi-fi.
The trusted MSD Manual Consumer medical app for home reference offers:
• Health and Medical Information written and updated regularly by more than 350 medical experts
• Topics searchable by symptom, diagnosis or treatment, all written in easy-to-understand language
• Photos and Illustrations of thousands of disorders and diseases
• Animations that visually demonstrate diseases and treatments
• Interactive Quizzes* to test knowledge on health topics--scores can be posted on social media
• Medical News and TV* covering the most current and important health topics
• Editorials* written by top medical experts
*Internet access needed.
About MSD Manuals
Our mission is simple:
We believe that health information is a universal right and that every person is entitled to accurate, accessible and usable medical information. We have a responsibility to protect, preserve and share the best current medical information to enable more informed decisions, enhance relationships between patients and professionals, and improve health care outcomes around the world.
That’s why we are making the MSD Manuals available for free in digital form to professionals and patients around the world. No registration or subscription required, and no ads.
This mobile application is intended for use outside the United States, Canada, its territories and Puerto Rico only.
This app was built and tested specifically for Version 1.1. For more information please read the End User License Agreement at
For more information about our privacy practices, please see our privacy commitment at http://www.msd.com/about/how-we-operate/privacy/transparency-and-privacy.html
Adverse Event Reporting: Countries outside the United States may have specific procedures in place to address reports of adverse events. Please contact your local MSD office or local health authority for more information.
Download/Install time improved, videos and favorites retained after program update, bulk download of up to 10 videos at a time, User Guide and FAQ added, notification badge icon freeze fixed, search result priority improved, minor user enhancements and bug fixes.