Paws for Trello is a beautiful Trello client for Mac. It brings Trello to your desktop with native notifications, powerful enhancements and more - away from the distractions of your browser.
- Stay productive with a beautiful minimal interface that doesn’t get in the way of your work.
- Create new cards instantly from anywhere with a Quick Add window.
- Get notified whenever there’s new activity in any of your Trello boards.
- Work on multiple boards at once with multiple windows.
- Set a global shortcut that opens the main window from anywhere.
- Navigate between your starred boards with a quick shortcut.
- Open trello.com links automatically in Paws with our Safari & Chrome browser extensions (available via the App Store “Support” link)
Trello is already full of useful shortcuts and options. We’ve made sure they work as they were intended, including keyboard shortcuts, drag & drop and more.
**Paws for Trello requires a free Trello.com account to use. **
Paws for Trello is built by a small team. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @GoFriendlyFoxes.
Some useful Paws for Trello shortcuts:
- Ctrl+Alt+Space - Open Quick Add window to quickly create a card (customizable)
- Cmd+Shift+N - Create another window
- Right-click on card - quick edit menu
- Cmd+Alt+C - Copy URL of currently open card or board
- Cmd+Alt+V - Open any Trello card or board in Paws by pasting it into the app from your clipboard
- Cmd+Alt+T - Open app from anywhere (customizable)
- Cmd+1-9 - Quick access to your Starred Boards
- Cmd+Shift+B - Open Boards page
- Cmd+D - Open Default Board
- All Trello shortcuts still work!
Paws for Trello is not affiliated, associated, authorized by or in any way officially connected to Trello, Inc. (www.trello.com). Trello, Trello logo and Taco the adorable mascot are trademarks of Trello Inc.
* Fixed an issue where Paws incorrectly thought it was offline
What's New in Version 2.2
* *Multiple windows will now work as you would expect!* We've rewritten a bunch of stuff around how the app works so when you have multiple windows open they will now be listed in the Window menu, will accept shortcuts correctly and more!
* *Right-click on the menubar icon* will now give you options and access to your starred boards
* Paws for Trello will now load correctly when launching at system startup, or when you are offline or on an unstable connection while turning it on
* Finally fixed window being cut off when switching between full screen and windowed mode - for users that had specific zoom level set
* App will now remember what board or card you were on when restoring the window
* Added link and shortcut to the handy My Cards page in Boards menu
* You are now able to export and download JSON files for cards and boards (as opposed to break the app when you try)
* Improved scrollbars and close button on card details
* Security fixes and improvements
* Improved reliability of navigating between Boards any My Cards page using shortcuts
* Fixed the error popup when trying to authenticate a Power up. That means Dropbox will *actually work now*! Woo! Note: other Power Ups are not quite there yet.. if you encounter issues, try enabling them in the browser, then come back to Paws for Trello.
* Global shortcuts will work again even if all windows are closed
* Window size and position will now be correctly remembered and restored
* Fixed login pages in Welcome section not being readable after recent updates
* Fixed Dropbox Power up authentication issues - we know the other ones are broken and we're working on it!
* Fixed overlapping email verification banner for new Trello users
* The welcome window can now be resized and full-screened without breaking
If you're looking to chat with us directly be sure to drop us a line at @GoFriendlyFoxes on Twitter or email us from the app through the Help menu.