Paws for Trello is a beautiful Trello client for Mac. It brings Trello to your desktop with native notifications, powerful enhancements and more - away from the distractions of your browser.
- Stay productive with a beautiful minimal interface that doesn’t get in the way of your work.
- Create new cards instantly from anywhere with a Quick Add window.
- Get notified whenever there’s new activity in any of your Trello boards.
- Work on multiple boards at once with multiple windows.
- Set a global shortcut that opens the main window from anywhere.
- Navigate between your starred boards with a quick shortcut.
- Open trello.com links automatically in Paws with our Safari & Chrome browser extensions (available via the App Store “Support” link)
Trello is already full of useful shortcuts and options. We’ve made sure they work as they were intended, including keyboard shortcuts, drag & drop and more.
**Paws for Trello requires a free Trello.com account to use. **
Paws for Trello is built by a small team. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @GoFriendlyFoxes.
Some useful Paws for Trello shortcuts:
- Ctrl+Alt+Space - Open Quick Add window to quickly create a card (customizable)
- Cmd+Shift+N - Create another window
- Right-click on card - quick edit menu
- Cmd+Alt+C - Copy URL of currently open card or board
- Cmd+Alt+V - Open any Trello card or board in Paws by pasting it into the app from your clipboard
- Cmd+Alt+T - Open app from anywhere (customizable)
- Cmd+1-9 - Quick access to your Starred Boards
- Cmd+Shift+B - Open Boards page
- Cmd+D - Open Default Board
- All Trello shortcuts still work!
Paws for Trello is not affiliated, associated, authorized by or in any way officially connected to Trello, Inc. (www.trello.com). Trello, Trello logo and Taco the adorable mascot are trademarks of Trello Inc.
- Finally! Fix keyboard shortcuts not always working when first opening the app window
- Fix keyboard shortcuts stopping working when opening a card or filter menu
- Fix error popping up when launching the app for some users
- Tweak the time it takes to quietly close the main window from 30s to 15min. Window will no longer reload fully when you’re closing the app for a short while, but it should still prevent heavy battery usage if you mostly keep the app in the background
What's New in 2.0:
Version 2.0 is everything we imagined a perfect Trello client to be and we can't wait to hear your feedback! :)
- **Quick Add** - create a card in any board or list instantly with a new global quick add window. Simply press Ctrl+Alt+Space (customizable) to open the window from anywhere. Navigate the fields with Tab and Enter, no mouse required!
- Boards with solid color backgrounds now use the macOS vibrancy effect (and it’s really cool!)