Open up new worlds of creative music making possibilities with Audiobus, the app that lets you use your music apps together, just like virtual cables.
Send live audio or MIDI from one Audiobus-compatible app or Audio Unit to another: add effects on top of your favourite synth, use your favourite step sequencer to drive the whole lot, and record it all in your favourite DAW, sampler or looper. Plug in a MIDI keyboard, run it through an arpeggiator or a key quantizer, and record the result in your DAW, or drive several different sound generators with a keyboard splitter. And control it all with a MIDI controller. The possibilities are endless.
Then save your setup in a preset to be restored with one touch later on.
With a completely new MIDI routing system, support for Apple's new Audio Unit Extensions standard, a new built-in mixer, MIDI learn, and huge new workflow improvements, Audiobus 3 represents a big step forward for mobile music making.
Audiobus has a rich community of over a thousand great compatible apps, including:
- Korg Gadget
- Loopy HD
and many more. See the full list at https://audiob.us/apps
Find Audiobus' user manual at https://audiob.us/help
What the internet is saying about Audiobus 3:
"Audiobus is the most essential audio app on iOS."
- Charlie Sorrell, Cult of Mac
"[The| New MIDI routing and effects set to open up a whole new world of apps!"
- Tim Webb, Discchord.com
"Audiobus is one of the most intriguing and powerful additions to the iPad's music ecosystem."
- Federico Viticci, Macstories.net
"Audiobus 3 revolutionizes iOS music making again"
Audiobus: Your music apps. Connected.
- Added improved support for audio units with multiple MIDI outputs (eg Fugue Machine)
- Improved MIDI clock implementation to provide more robust timeline tracking for some devices
- Revised AU view keyboard view switch buttons
- Fixed issue with missing mixer controls for mic inputs when connected to speaker
- Fixed occasional crash when using audio unit screen
- Fixed jerky transition problems between app list tabs
- Fixed issue where doubled MIDI messages could start coming in when MIDI sources were removed and re-added, and when Patterning was launched.