◆"The mobile RTS I never knew I wanted to play"- HaoGamers
◆"A fascinating mix of many disparate genres all mixed into one title"- TouchArcade
◆"A genre hybrid that blends RPG, RTS and MMO together to create something special" - DVS Gaming
◆"AoC reminds me of strategy games I played as a kid, but with much better gameplay and perfect for the mobile platform"- Kripparrian, Twitch & Youtube Content Creator
Explore a huge magical world!
Besiege enemy strongholds to expand your kingdom, slay nefarious dragons with a band of legendary heroes, and challenge players around the world to epic real-time battles!
● Challenge your friends to thrilling real-time duels
● Command hundreds of individual troops on a single - breathtaking field of battle
● Summon dozens of mythical heroes, each endowed with powerful abilities
● Choose from five mighty races to raise your army
● Build your stronghold and besiege the enemy
● Six embittered kingdoms strive to survive
● Explore the beautiful, hand-crafted world of Nore
● Defeat evil bosses and loot unfathomable rewards
The new patch will introduce significant changes to boss battles, heroes, and the Power system.
• Updated bosses with big new personalities will be appearing in lairs all around Nore. In addition to rare resources, the treasure they guard will now include exclusive hero item set pieces. Furthermore, the Power of bosses will be adjusted to present a more approachable level of challenge to all Commanders.
• Veteran players will be able to experience the revamped boss battles as well. We hope that all Commanders will explore the world and defeat bosses in their own time, rather than viewing boss battles as a race or competition. In light of this new philosophy, the old boss progression interface and First Kill rewards will be removed.
• We are updating the way Power is displayed by increasing the Power associated with all units and heroes by a factor of 10. From now on, when you inspect another player, you will be able to view their overall Power rating in place of their Stronghold level. Your Power rating will increase whenever you strengthen your heroes, build within your Stronghold, research upgrades, and enhance your army with new or upgraded troops.
• To encourage Commanders to use hero abilities more often, Mana will no longer be a spending requirement for research upgrades. In its place, a new resource called “Elixir” will be used to unlock research upgrades.
• Ability Costs
• Mage, Necromancer, Sage, and Paladin heroes will cast their abilities by expending Mana, which will now replenish naturally over time like Energy. You will be able to raise a hero’s Mana limit by increasing that hero’s Magic attribute.
• Gladiator, General, and Mechanist heroes will cast their abilities by expending Energy. Some abilities do not require Energy at all.
• The bonus ability damage from Might and Magic will be greatly increased.
• Leveling up heroes will no longer increase their Might, Magic, Stamina, and Command attributes. Rather, they will gain more attack power and hit points. Attack power will affect the damage dealt by abilities.
• Stamina will no longer increase the hit points of heroes. Instead, it will reduce the damage received by heroes and increase their Energy limits.
• The gains from leveling up abilities will be greatly increased.
• Starting Energy will be set at 5, and your heroes will receive 6 additional Energy each time they level up.
• In light of balance considerations, heroes will have their max levels capped at 10 levels above the current Stronghold level.
• The army supply bonus granted by Command will be decreased such that 1 point of Command will grant 1 bonus Bronze army supply.