Join more than 2 million learners: learn to code, make apps/games/websites, automate your life, and much more – no matter how much experience and time you have! Mimo creates a personalized learning path of fun and effective exercises, projects, and challenges that fits into your daily routine and keeps you motivated.
• "This way you can work learning to code into your daily routine, whenever you have a few minutes of downtime." – TechCrunch
• "The app’s lessons are bite-size to make it easy to squeeze coding into your busy day." – The New York Times
We help you master:
• Programming from scratch
• Making apps
• Making games
• Building websites
• Becoming an ethical hacker
• Automating your life
These skills include programming languages like:
Mimo is the best and most personalized way to learn to code on a tight schedule. Along the way, keep track of your progress, collect achievements and badges, and join a community of more than 2 million learners.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected]
- Certificates! Make some room on your wall because you can now get your very own Mimo Certificates! Finish a track, get your certificate and print it out for the whole world to see!
- Challenges are now available for all users in the Swift track. They’re also better, faster, stronger.
- Python, Swift, and Become a Web Developer tracks have updated lessons, a better flow and are just nicer overall.
- Chapter titles and the streak indicator were a bit off in our UI, so we took out our measuring tape and put everything in its right place.
- Lessons with web views have better scrolling and will stop hiding all of the cool stuff we want to share with you guys.