Turn your iPhone or iPad into the wireless extension of your Mac keyboard. Add dedicated numbers, arrows and other blocks to your Mac keyboard. Why buy additional hardware that you have to carry around with you if you can have it almost for free?
AT A GLANCE
- Numeric block for Numbers, Excel, and your calculation needs;
- Arrows block for Keynote, Powerpoint and your other needs;
- Edit existing key pad keys & layout;
- Create your own key pads for any pro app you use;
- Use your iOS device as a Mac keyboard extension;
- Enjoy the ease of use in a slick user interface you will love;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks;
- 3 steps, under 30 seconds super easy setup.
- Many more.
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 10 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Download free helper app from https://cherpake.com/get
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me, please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
I was so eager to fix the crash that I broke something else and introduces another one :( But on the positive not - I think everything is fixed now, and this will be a stable app for a some time, while I work on new and exciting features, like sending whole string to your Mac, and being able to assign custom Apple Scripts to keys.
* FIXED: create custom layouts (thanks to Steven Fish for reporting this issue)
* Redesigned app menu & edit key view
* Import keyboard shortcuts from Mac menubar
* Free 7-day trial
* More minor improvements
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me, please take a moment to rate the app on the App Store.