Turn your iPhone or iPad into the wireless extension of your Mac/Windows PC keyboard. Add dedicated numbers, arrows and other blocks to your Mac/Windows PC keyboard. Why buy additional hardware that you have to carry around with you if you can have it almost for free?
AT A GLANCE
- Numeric block for Numbers, Excel, and your calculation needs;
- Arrows block for Keynote, Powerpoint and your other needs;
- Edit existing key pad keys & layout;
- Create your own key pads for any pro app you use;
- Use your iOS device as a Mac/Windows PC keyboard extension;
- Enjoy the ease of use in a slick user interface you will love;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac/Windows PC when you don’t have access to other networks;
- 3 steps, under 30 seconds super easy setup.
- and any other app that exposes it's functionality via keyboard shortcuts.
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or above, Windows 7 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 10 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Download helper app for Mac/Windows PC from https://cherpake.com/get
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me, please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
* [NEW] UI improvements with what iOS 14 has to offer
* [NEW] Setting to choose numbers separator "." or "," or use automatic mode
* [NEW] Split prevent sleep and use proximity sensor settings
* [FIX] Crash when showing key combination enabled for some users
* [NEW] Tap with two fingers to quickly edit current keypad
* [NEW] Show key combination for keys
* [FIX] Blur background when editing a key
* [FIX] Fix loading PNG images from iCloud
* [NEW] Export/Import keypads
* [NEW] Submit your custom made keypads to the store for others to enjoy (via email)
* [NEW] Load custom icons for keypad/keys from iCloud drive
* [NEW] Setting to turn off swipe to switch keypads
* [NEW] Support for iOS 14 new features
* [FIX] Show clear icon for keys in keypad editor
* [FIX] Preserve custom title & background color when editing buttons
* [FIX] Enable copy/paste buttons when in selection mode