Turn your iPhone or iPad into the wireless extension of your Mac keyboard. Add dedicated numbers, arrows and other blocks to your Mac keyboard. Why buy additional hardware that you have to carry around with you if you can have it almost for free?
AT A GLANCE
- Numeric block for Numbers, Excel, and your calculation needs;
- Arrows block for Keynote, Powerpoint and your other needs;
- Edit existing key pad keys & layout;
- Create your own key pads for any pro app you use;
- Use your iOS device as a Mac keyboard extension;
- Enjoy the ease of use in a slick user interface you will love;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks;
- 3 steps, under 30 seconds super easy setup.
- Many more.
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 10 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Download free helper app from https://cherpake.com/get
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me, please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
Fixed selection of accent color
Added option to change backgroud color
More minor fixes and improvements
Font size setting for keypad buttons
UI fixes and improvements
Better support for iOS 13
# Requires macOS 10.10 or above and helper app ver. 9.9.0 or above
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me.
Please take a moment to rate the app on the App Store.