Turn your iPhone or iPad into the wireless extension of your Mac keyboard. Add dedicated numbers, arrows and other blocks to your Mac keyboard. Why buy additional hardware that you have to carry around with you if you can have it almost for free?
AT A GLANCE
- Numeric block for Numbers, Excel, and your calculation needs;
- Arrows block for Keynote, Powerpoint and your other needs;
- [PRO] Edit existing key pad keys & layout;
- [PRO] Create your own key pads for any pro app you use;
- Use your iOS device as a Mac keyboard extension;
- Enjoy the ease of use in a slick user interface you will love;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks;
- 3 steps, under 30 seconds super easy setup.
- Many more.
- Mac with macOS 10.9 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 9 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Download free helper app from https://cherpake.com/get
- Some of the advanced features requires you to purchase an upgrade.
- The upgrade is 1 year long auto-renewable subscription that includes 7 days of free trial.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me, please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
* One time in app purchase to unlock premium features and remove ads in addition to subscription
* More minor fixes
* Now you can define delay between shortcuts
* Minor fixes
* You now can assign multiple keyboard shortcuts to one key
* Edit key screen is re-designed to be more intuitive and easy to use
* Added visual indication of key press
* Fixed missing translations (still have a couple more to do)