Create music with Lily, a playful musical experience for people of all ages and musical abilities.
*Featured as Apple's App of the Day*
Compose a looping melody with each lily and build up interesting harmonies and melodic patterns.
Explore polyrhythm by composing looping melodies of different lengths and tempo to create complex musical patterns.
Save your compositions and switch seamlessly between them to chain multiple patterns together.
• Choose from six lily flowers, each with their own unique sound over three octaves.
• Alter the number of petals to create melodies of different lengths.
• Select from eight musical scales.
• Alter the tempo division of each lily to create interesting interplay between the lilies.
• Save your compositions and switch seamlessly between them.
• Record and share your creations with both video and audio export.
• Change a lily's playback direction – Lilies can now play their petals in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions, as well as in a shuffled order to randomly generate melodies.
• New musical scales – Three new musical scales have been added: Major Blues, Minor Blues, and Harmonic Minor.
• New design – The sequencing screen has been redesigned to be easier to use and feature clearer musical notation icons.
Thanks for all the support, feedback, and kind words :)