Create music with Lily, a playful musical experience for people of all ages and musical abilities.
*Apple's Official App of the Week | April 27 – May 4 2017*
Compose a looping melody with each lily and build up interesting harmonies and melodic patterns.
Explore polyrhythm by composing looping melodies of different lengths and tempo to create complex musical patterns.
Save your compositions and switch seamlessly between them to chain multiple patterns together.
Record and share your creations to YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook with Everyplay.
• Choose from six lily flowers, each with their own unique sound over three octaves.
• Alter the number of petals to create melodies of different lengths.
• Select from five musical scales.
• Alter the tempo division of each lily to create interesting interplay between the lilies.
• Save your compositions and switch seamlessly between them.
• Record and share your creations with Everyplay.
Expand your creativity with three brand new lily collections, now available to purchase in Lily 2.0. Each collection features three handcrafted lilies, each offering their own unique sound and visual style.
• Winter Wonderland - Compose your winter soundtrack with this icy collection of winter-themed lilies.
• Tropical Tango - Add a tropical flavor to your compositions with this lively collection.
• Zen Garden - Find inner peace in the Zen Garden with this calming, Zen-inspired collection.
• A new, redesigned lily creation screen - You can now see the lily as you choose, as well as preview its sound by tapping the speaker icon.
• Faster performance - Thanks to some audio-wizardry, you can now have all lilies playing on the fastest tempo simultaneously.
• Override the device’s silent switch - By popular demand, Lily will now continue to sing even when your device is on silent mode.
• Sequencing - You can now tap the lily at the top of the sequencing screen to start & stop playback.
• iOS 11 and iPhone X support.
• Many other smaller adjustments, such as a new menu screen, new icons, and memory optimizations for older devices.
Thanks for all the support, feedback, and kind words :)