Create music with Lily, a playful musical experience for people of all ages and musical abilities.
*Featured as Apple's App of the Day*
Compose a looping melody with each lily and build up interesting harmonies and melodic patterns.
Explore polyrhythm by composing looping melodies of different lengths and tempo to create complex musical patterns.
Save your compositions and switch seamlessly between them to chain multiple patterns together.
Record and share your creations to YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook with Everyplay, or export your recordings as high-quality audio files.
• Choose from six lily flowers, each with their own unique sound over three octaves.
• Alter the number of petals to create melodies of different lengths.
• Select from five musical scales.
• Alter the tempo division of each lily to create interesting interplay between the lilies.
• Save your compositions and switch seamlessly between them.
• Record and share your creations with both video and audio export.
• Export your recordings as high-quality audio files! – By popular demand, you can now export a recording as a high-quality audio file, including AudioCopy for copy-and-pasting a recording straight into your chosen iOS audio workstation.
• Instruction hints – Several instructive hints have been added to help introduce new users to Lily.
• Playback indicator - A lily's playback position is now shown by a glowing orb.
• To comply with GDPR regulations, Lily now allows you to disable Unity Analytics. Tap the "Data Privacy" option in the menu to control whether analytics is enabled or disabled.
• Added the name of the musical scale above its icon.
• Fixed an issue whereby saving a lily pond could sometimes not perfectly preserve the playback positions of lilies relative to one another.
• Fixed an issue whereby opening a lily after loading it from a lily pond would resume playback, rather than restarting it from its first note.
Thanks for all the support, feedback, and kind words :)