Nott, a Valkyrie with a tenacious character, has incurred the wrath of the Viking gods who, as punishment, have sent her loyal wolf Oder into the Underworld.
At a loss without her loyal companion, Nott goes in search of him within the cold and misty dwelling of the deceased known as "Helheim".
Fortunately, Nott is a formidable archer, so she'll be able to collect special arrows along the way to help her overcome the evil monsters drawn straight from Nordic legends.
Along her journey, Nott will also have to gain the support of several Viking heroes fallen in battle. They will help her complete her Odyssey, and in return, once reunited with Oder, Nott and her faithful companion will get them out of hell.
With its minimalist graphic style, this mix between a "shoot 'em up" and "infinite runner" game will delight a whole range of players: the game is easy to learn but difficult to master!
• Gameplay based on precision (arrow firing) and quick reflexes (infinite runner feature).
• Random level generation: a new game experience each time.
• Simple controls: easy to learn, but difficult to master
• Collect the different firing power-ups (Bullet Time, Multi-Arrows, Explosive Arrows and Target Help)
• Hit all your targets to get a series of combos and switch to Fury Mode!
• Meet the other five Vikings, each one with their own unique characteristics.
• When the dark rises, make a Group Kill and earn a top bonus
• Challenge your friends in the Game Center. Try to get the best score and unlock Trophies
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will be automatically synchronized
• Original soundtrack for an immersive and unique sound experience
Vikings: An Archer's Journey is a Premium ad-free game without in-app purchases
Like Vikings on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/vikingsarcher
APP UPDATE: 2.0 This new version of the game is a major update.
TWO NEW CHARACTERS have been added to the game, with new weapons and new abilities, offering brand new ways to play and hours of fun!
Furthermore, after a first launch as a premium game, Vikings: an archer’s journey now offers a Free to Play model. Bundles of soft currency have been added to the shop, allowing the player to improve his weapons and revive after a death.
Players who had previously bought the first version of the game will get the “No Ads” completely for free as well as an awesome reward in Soft Currency, as a token of our appreciation.